Built to offer years of service, the BB-4812 manual sheet metal bender is one of the most powerful manual finger breaks on the market. With its thick steel plate construction, this small metal brake weighs just under 2000 lbs.
- Bends 12 gauge (or lighter) mild steel.
- 4 feet (48”) long.
- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
- Compact size makes a great fit for tight floor plans.
- Includes 11 hardened and polished 3-piece fingers of varying lengths (3 at 3”, 2 at 4”, 5 at 5”,1 at 6”). You can make many different box sizes.
- Up to 6” box depth, made possible by 3-piece design, is one of the largest available.
- 2 handwheels adjust the gap for varying material thickness.
- Comes standard with a stop rod system to help you make repeatable bends and simplify production runs.
- Heavy counterweights assist you with bending thick sheet metal—a relief for operators who frequently use the box brake for long periods of time.
- Massive torsion system, connected to the steel beam and leaf, keeps the beam from twisting at maximum capacity.
- Electro-welded steel framework, supported by solid steel adjustable trusses, prevents flexing and maintains accuracy.
- Baileigh covers this sheet metal finger brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Lifetime technical support by phone means that you can call any time to get troubleshooting and project tips from an experienced Baileigh rep.
- We typically keep this manual sheet metal bender and all replacement parts in stock for quick deliveries.
Recommended for: Any type of metal fabrication shop looking for a small metal brake.
Item Number BB-4812
Min Reverse Bend .625"
Thickness (SS) 12 ga. (16 ga.)
Box Depth 6"
Beam Adjustment 1"
Bend Angle 0 – 135°
Finger Sizes 3" – 4" – 5" – 6"
Shipping Weight 1690lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 70x32x42
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.