With hydraulic auto-crowning and a rigid steel frame, this hydraulic press brake makes crisp bends. A Delem touchscreen controller lets you program the stroke and back gauge.
- Produces up to 90 tons of hydraulic pressure.
- Bends sheet metal across its full 78” width.
- You can measure and adjust the pressure for your application.
- 2 industrial-grade hydraulic cylinders raise and lower top beam through a servo motor.
- Mechanical stops inside hydraulic cylinders ensure an accurate bend angle.
- Digital encoders control the beam depth and back gauge positions.
- Separate digital readouts (DROs) show the stroke and back gauge positions, so you can make precise repeat bends.
- Parallel hydraulic mechanism synchronizes both sides, so that the machine stays true and the motions are balanced through each stroke.
- Top beam travels up and down using several 3-axis bearings coupled to a hardened rail system.
- Touchscreen Delem controller holds 100 programs with up to 25 bends per program.
- Programmable system is easy to learn. You could teach someone how to to use this machine in around 15 minutes.
- Pendant control box conveniently swings away from the machine.
- You can program the back gauge, moved by a servo motor with an encoder, through the Delem console.
- Finite manual adjustments also allow you to raise or lower the back gauge.
- Hydraulic auto-crowning creates consistent bends across the maximum width of the machine and prevents underbending in the middle.
HEAVY CONSTRUCTION FOR ACCURACY AND SAFETY
- Thick electrowelded plate steel framework gives this machine the structural strength to deliver accurate results, day in, day out, for years.
- Weighs 8,800 lbs., so this press brake won’t buckle under pressure even at maximum capacity.
- Includes front material rests.
- 6-sensor light curtain keeps you safe by preventing the press brake from running if anyone is standing too close.
- Inside lighting helps you see what you’re bending.
CONVENIENT SHIPPING AND LIFETIME SUPPORT
- This industrial press brake ships fully assembled and loaded with a set of multi-Vee tooling.
- We minimize handling during transportation to prevent damage. The truck that leaves our factory is the same one that arrives at your shop.
- Replacement parts are in stock, so we can get them to you quickly.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from our team of customer service engineers, all with hands-on machine experience.
Item Number BP-9078CNC
Back Gauge Length 17144
Return Speed 2.36" / sec.
Nc Control Type Delem
Oil Capacity 45 gal
Included Accesories Included Accesories
Throat Depth 7.87"
Bending Capacity Max Length Max Thickness 78.75" / .196"
Stroke Distance 5.9"
Table Width 6.29"
Approach Speed 3.14" / sec.
Bed Length 17145
Bending Speed .236" / sec
Maximum Capacity 90 tons
Distance Between Housings 61"
Distance From Table To Ram 11.81"
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 9000lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 103x76x99
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.