Our largest NC hydraulic press brake weighs 8,800 lbs. with a rigid steel frame. The encoder-controlled stroke and back gauge system offers 2 DROs and takes just 5 minutes to learn.
- Delivers up to 90 tons of pressure.
- Bends sheet metal up to 78” wide.
- 10 hp main motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
POWERFUL, EASY-TO-USE HYDRAULIC SYSTEM
- Runs in 3 modes: jog mode for setup, manual mode for more control over descent and return, and automatic mode for full production.
- 2 encoder-controlled hydraulic cylinders move the top beam.
- Digital readout (DRO) displays the position of the downward stroke, so you can fine-tune a bend and make it right every time.
- It takes a just few seconds to change the top beam pressure and the top position of the stroke (for more or less travel).
- You can set a timer for bend delay to hold the beam down at the bottom of the stroke, so the bend won't lose its shape.
- 2 hand wheels let you adjust the position of the beam and back gauge for consistency across the entire width of the beam.
- Foot pedal brings the stroke up and down, leaving your hands free to position the material.
- Motorized back gauge rides on a solid ball screw trolley mechanism.
- Back gauge encoder shows its position on its own DRO.
- Parallel mechanism on the beam synchronizes the top and bottom die to deliver better quality bends across the entire width of the machine.
RIGID STRUCTURE AND LOW MAINTENANCE
- Heavy electrowelded frame, made of solid steel, enables this press brake to stay accurate and run smoothly in production for many years.
- Upper beam rides on a hardened, stabilizing track, coupled together by 3 axes of bearings, to ensure high accuracy between both dies at any position of the stroke.
- Includes a set of hardened single-Vee American tooling.
- Accepts standard press brake tooling, giving you a wide variety of options.
- Comes with front material rests (or support arms), which some competing machines do not include.
- 6-light safety curtain helps protect you from injury. This guard stops the machine from running if your hand passes through the light beam.
- 4 grease zerks let you add oil every few months.
- Large hydraulic reservoir on the back allows for convenient fluid changes every 6 to 8 months.
FAST SHIPPING AND LIFETIME SERVICE
- Typically in stock and usually ships in 72 hours.
- Comes covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We provide lifetime technical support by phone. All of our reps have hands-on machine experience. Call us whenever you need help and advice on a project.
Recommended for: Industrial shops, maintenance shops, and R&D shops.
Item Number BP-9078NC
Back Gauge Length 17144
Return Speed 2.36" / sec.
Motor 10 hp
Oil Capacity 45 gal
Included Accesories Included Accesories
Throat Depth 7.87"
Stroke Distance 5.9"
Table Width 6.29"
Approach Speed 3.14" / sec.
Back Gauge Motor 1/2 hp
Bed Length 17145
Bending Speed .236" / sec
Maximum Capacity 90 tons
Distance Between Housings 61"
Distance From Table To Ram 11.81"
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 8800lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 103x85x100
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.