Made of rigid steel, this bead roller combines all the best features in one package. It offers a quick-release top die, adjustable shaft, variable-speed pedal, depth stops, and more.
- Made in the USA.
- 16 gauge mild steel maximum capacity.
- 36” throat depth enables you to work on the middle of large panels.
- Industrial .5 hp motor runs on 110-volt power. Plug it into any household outlet.
- Both rolls are driven. Chain drive on the top roll prevents slippage.
- Variable-speed foot pedal lets you slow down your feed rate for more delicate work.
- You can change the RPM of the rolls in real time by turning the dial on the side or lock the rolls at a constant speed.
- Rollers can run forward or in reverse, so you can go over a pattern as needed.
- Left- and right-hand controls are the same on both sides of the machine.
- Adjust the forming depth by turning a hand wheel just above the working area.
- Quick-release top die can open and close without altering the depth pressure.
- You can begin or end a design in the middle of the panel and not worry if the depth is set correctly.
- Depth stop allows you to easily make straight, repeable beads.
- Comes standard with a ¼” round bead tooling set and a .05" step roll set.
- Shaft is compatible with standard tooling. You could reuse rolls from another brand.
- Bottom die can slide in or out, so you can create custom profiles by varying the offset.
- All friction points turn on bronze bushings that last for decades. Grease fittings allow for convenient maintenance.
- Heavy steel frame ensures accurate beads over many years of use and helps prevent flex.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We include lifetime technical support by phone from a team of expert metalworkers.
- Bead roller, tooling, and replacement parts are usually in stock for fast shipping.
Item Number BR-16E-36
Country of Manufacture United States
Motor Hp 1/2
Mild Steel Capacity 16 ga.
Throat Depth 36"
Capacity (Mild Steel) 16 ga.
Aluminum Capacity 14 ga.
Shipping Weight 515lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x70
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.