Built with foot pedal controls, this 16 gauge electric bead roller leaves your hands free to work the material. The industrial-grade motor, gearbox, and plate steel frame on the BR-18E-24 ensure accuracy.
- 16 gauge mild steel and 14 gauge aluminum capacity.
- 24” throat depth is perfect for 4’ x 8’ sheets of sheet metal, but the design still makes it simple for you to create intricate patterns.
- Runs on 110-volt single-phase power, so you can plug it in almost anywhere.
- Intuitive variable-speed foot pedal design: press harder to roll faster. Apply less force for slower, more careful forming.
- Up to 30 rpm feed rate, which amounts to 280” per minute.
- Rolls can run forward or in reverse. Just flip the switch to change direction.
- Adjustable top roll lets you set your desired forming depth.
- Depth stop within the throat helps you make straight, repeatable beads.
- ¾” shaft diameter is compatible with most commercial roll sets.
- Robust steel floor stand includes a rack for roll sets.
- All moving parts turn on long-lasting bronze bushings with grease fittings for convenient maintenance.
- Fully welded plate steel frame keeps the bead roller rigid, so it makes quality profiles over many years of use.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We include lifetime technical support by phone. Call our team of experienced metalworkers when you have questions or problems.
- This sheet metal bead roller and its parts are almost always in stock for fast deliveries.
Recommended for: Fabricators or shops looking for a fast and easy way to make beads and profiles.
Item Number BR-18E-24
Motor Hp 1/8 hp
Max. Thickness (Mild Steel) 16 gauge
Roll Holder Included
Throat Depth 24"
Adjustable Depth Stop Included
Shipping Weight 200lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 50x23x23
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.