Need to increase production rates on large jobs? The BS-20A automatic feed bandsaw's hydraulic system can automatically clamp, cut, and feed bundles. The heavy steel frame on this 3 phase bandsaw maintains accuracy.
- Cuts up to 13” round and 13” x 18” rectangle at 90°.
- 89 to 256 fpm variable speed, so you can fine-tune for your material.
- Accepts a standard 1” blade (included) for speed and precision.
- Available in 220-volt or 440-volt 3-phase models (440-volt is a special order).
- Miters up to 45° with a degree indicator to show your angle.
- Powerful 5 hp motor runs the low-pressure industrial-grade hydraulic system.
- Automatic system, with a hydraulic vise and automatic return, saves time and smoothly manages the whole cutting process, including transitions.
- Digital encoders feed the material between cuts for repeatability.
- Hydraulic large-capacity bundling system clamps the material tight to ensure a consistent cut across all of the pieces.
- 2-speed blade descent allows for faster cycle times.
- Delta® touchscreen programmer is easy to use, so you can get to work right away.
- Programmer can run in manual or automatic mode.
- Infeed and outfeed table can handle 5,000 lbs. of material.
- Patented blade tension device makes it simple to set the correct tension. You can just line up the arrow within the green gauge.
- Electro-welded steel framework reduces vibrations and gives this automatic horizontal band saw the structural strength to tackle large capacities accurately.
- In case a blade breaks, automatic blade shut-off protects your safety.
- Variable-speed metal chip auger and coolant system keep the saw clean and make blades last longer.
- Bright halogen work light lets you clearly see what the machine’s doing.
- Most parts are in stock, so you don’t have to wait long to get replacements.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from a team of reps with hands-on machine experience.
Item Number BS-20A
Miter Adjustment Swivel Head
Miter Angle 0 – 45°
Included Accesories Included Accesories
Capacity Rectangular 90 x 45 x 45L 13" x 18" x 13" x 11"
Capacity Round 90° x 45° 13" x 11"
Chip Removal Hydraulic Auger
Capacity Square 90° x 45° 13" x 11"
Table Height 32.3"
Blade Guide Carbide x Roller
Blade Motor 5 hp
Blade Size 1" x .035" x 162.59"
Blade Speed (fpm) 89 – 256 (Variable Speed)
Material Clamping Bundling Hydraulic
Material Feed Hydraulic
Descent Control Pressure Assist Hydraulic
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 3500lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 91x87x73
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.