We built this 3-phase automatic band saw to save you time and money. The hydraulic clamp and feed will speed up production. The durable steel frame maintains accuracy over years of hard use.
- 18” round capacity at 90°.
- Accepts a massive 1.5” blade (included). This width helps ensure fast, straight cuts.
- 65 to 279 fpm variable speed that you can fine-tune to fit your material.
- Adjustable speed prolongs blade life and increases the quality your cuts.
- Swivel head miters up to 45°.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Delta® inverter drives a powerful 5 hp motor.
- Fully automatic feed and cutting functions manage the transitions between cuts, increasing production rates.
- Hydraulic dual-clamp bundling allows you to cut multiple pieces of material at once.
- Feed system uses digital encoders for precise material placement.
- User-friendly touchscreen programmer lets you input cut lengths, number of cuts, and different settings for each program.
- You change the bow height, descent, and blade speed with the standard control panel buttons and dials.
- Operate the machine in automatic or manual mode.
- Automatic broken blade shut-off protects your shop’s safety.
- Patented blade tension device allows you to set the right tension in seconds. Just line up the easy-to-use liquid-filled gauge.
- Electro-welded steel framework reduces vibrations to produce accurate, high-quality cuts.
- Hydraulic chip auger removes debris after cutting.
- Bright halogen work light makes it easier to see what you’re cutting.
- Most replacement parts are typically in stock for quick shipping.
- We cover this horizontal band saw with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone from a team of reps with hands-on machine experience.
Item Number BS-24A
Miter Adjustment Swivel Head
Miter Angle 0 – 45°
Included Accesories Included Accesories
Capacity Rectangular 90° x 45° 15" x 24"
Capacity Round 90° x 45° 18" x 15"
Chip Removal Hydraulic Auger
Capacity Square 90° x 45° 18" x 15"
Table Height 32.3"
Blade Guide Carbide x Roller
Blade Motor 5 hp
Blade Size 1.5" x .051" x 209.84"
Blade Speed (fpm) 65 – 279 (Variable Speed)
Material Clamping Bundling Hydraulic
Material Feed Hydraulic
Hydraulic Motor 1 hp
Descent Control Pressure Assist Hydraulic
Shipping Weight 3900lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 107x92x76
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.