Does your mitering band saw cut a variety of materials and profiles? This single-miter horizontal band saw is a great investment. With a welded steel framework, the metal mitering band saw offers decades of precision.
- Runs on 110-volt single-phase power, so you can use it practically anywhere.
- Cuts up to 8.93” round metal stock at 90°.
- Swivel head miters up to 60°.
- Angle changes takes seconds—and the vise stays in place.
- Cast iron saw head and bow reduce vibrations and keep the saw accurate.
- Accepts a standard 1” blade.
- Adjustable speed from 66 to 280 fpm for the blade and the material, increasing the blade life and decreasing costs.
- Patented blade tension device (a liquid-filled gauge) makes it easy to check the tension and correct it.
- An inverter drives the 2 hp motor through a gearbox, so there are no pulleys to adjust or belts to break!
- 2 ways to operate this metal band saw:
- Manual descent: Using the pull-down arm and trigger switch to activate the blade and coolant.
- Hydraulic descent: For production runs, you can switch the machine over to cut using the pressure you input. It will automatically shut down the blade and coolant system when the cut is completed.
- Includes a powerful coolant pump that washes away metal chips, cools the blade teeth, and lubricates the blade, helping it last longer.
- Baileigh covers this horizontal mitering band saw with a 1-year parts warranty.
- We typically keep all replacement parts in stock for fast deliveries.
- Comes with lifetime technical support by phone. You can call up an experienced technical sales rep for troubleshooting and project advice anytime.
Item Number BS-250M
Motor Hp 2
Miter Adjustment Swivel Head
Miter Angle 0 – 60°
Motor High Torque 1.1Kw (AC)
Included Accesories Included Accesories
Capacity Rectangular 90° x 45° 10.23" x 4.33"
Capacity Round 90°/ 45° / 60° 8.66" / 6" / 3.5"
Capacity Square 90°/ 45° / 60° 8.46” / 5.875" / 3.375"
Table Height 33.07"
Blade Guide Carbide x Roller
Blade Size 1" x .035" x 96.85"
Blade Speed (fpm) 66–280 Variable
Descent Control Hydraulic
Shipping Weight 650lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 69x44x42
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.