In 2005, we introduced the BS-330M manual mitering band saw. With steel frames and smooth hydraulic descent, these saws have given shops trouble-free productivity for 10+ years.
- Maximum capacity of 13” OD round at 90°.
- Accepts a large 1.25” blade.
- Variable blade speed from 82 to 270 fpm lets you choose the right speed for metal, plastic, and wood.
- 3 hp motor runs on 220-volt triple-phase power, more reliable and efficient than single-phase.
- Saw head miters up to 45°.
- Heavy cast iron head and bow reduce vibrations while cutting.
- Hydraulic descent makes production runs more efficient, increases blade life, and reduces operator fatigue.
- Tungsten carbide blade guides get as close as possible to the material to allow for more precise cuts.
- Laser guide helps you see where your cut will be and line it up.
- Durable steel flywheels drive the blade.
- Adjustable vise can move back and forth. A quick cam lock system holds it in place.
- Control panel has large start and emergency stop buttons and a dial for adjusting the speed.
- Swing-away material stop enables you to easily make repeatable cuts.
- Baileigh’s patented blade tension gauge takes the effort out of getting the tension right. Just line the arrow pointer up with the green zone and you’re good to go.
- Comes standard with a flood coolant system that will wash away metal shavings and prolong blade life.
- Heavy electro-welded steel construction minimizes vibrations to keep cuts accurate.
- Weighs over 1,800 lbs.
- Automatic shut-off safety feature stops the blade from running when the saw gets to the bottom of the cut.
- This metal band saw and its replacement parts are almost always in stock for quick deliveries.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from our team of reps, all with hands-on machine experience.
Item Number BS-330M
Miter Adjustment Swivel Head and Vise
Miter Angle 0 – 45°
Motor 3 hp
Included Accesories Included Accesories
Capacity Rectangular 90° x 45° 13" x 18.9" / 11" x 10.04"
Capacity Round 90° x 45° 13" x 8.86"
Capacity Square 90° x 45° 13" x 8.86"
Table Height 30.5"
Blade Guide Carbide x Roller
Blade Size 1.3" x .043" x 161.4"
Blade Speed (fpm) 82–270
Descent Control Hydraulic
Drive Belt x Pulley
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 1830lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 90x37x63
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.