Need to cut at multiple angles in both directions? This dual-mitering band saw has a cast iron head and bow that can swivel 60° right and 45° left.
- 10.5” round capacity at 90°.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power. You can use the dual miter band saw just about anywhere.
- 2 hp motor, driven by an AC inverter, makes the machine reliable.
- Direct-drive gearbox saves you the trouble of adjusting pulleys or replacing broken belts!
- Cast iron head and bow, machined to exacting tolerances, reduce vibration and deliver the straightest, highest quality cuts on the market.
- 1” blade width.
- Variable speed control, from 66- 280 fpm, lets you select the speed to suit your material and application.
- Ball bearing blade guides help you get the blade as close to the material as possible to make accurate cuts, ensuring long blade life.
- Patented blade tension device, a liquid-filled gauge, makes it easy to check and adjust the tension.
- Comes standard with a flood coolant system to wash away metal chips and help blades last longer.
Modes of operation:
- Choose between 2 modes of operation, manual or hydraulic descent, depending on your preference and project.
Manual descent mode:
- For small production runs.
- Perfect for small or medium sized fabricators’ needs.
- Turn on the machine via a trigger switch in the descent handle.
- Manually guide the band saw blade through the material.
Hydraulic descent mode:
- For larger production runs.
- Increases blade life and reduces operator fatigue.
- Downfeed adjustment for feed pressure.
Warranty and support:
- We cover this horizontal band saw with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Both the saw and replacement parts are typically in stock for fast deliveries.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone. Call up our team of experienced reps any time for troubleshooting or project advice.
Item Number BS-350M
Motor Hp 2
Miter Adjustment Dual Swivel Head
Miter Angle 0 – 60°, 45°L
Motor High Torque 1.5Kw (AC)
Capacity Round 90 x 45 x 60 x 45L 10.63" x 9.45" x 6.3" x 8.28"
Capacity Rectangular 90 X 45 X 45L 13.77" x 8.66" x 9.45" x 6.3" 7.3" x 4.33"
Capacity Square 90 x 45 x 60 x 45L 10.24" x 8.66" x 5.9" x 7.09"
Table Height 35"
Blade Guide Carbide x Roller
Blade Size 1" x .035" x 124.5"
Blade Speed (fpm) 66–280 Variable
Descent Control Hydraulic
Power 220V / 1-phase
Shipping Weight 865lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 69x44x49
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.