Need a circular cold saw to make perfect cuts—every shift, every day? You can rely on the CS-275M. It comes with a self-centering vise, steel stand, and flood coolant system.
- Accepts an 11” blade.
- 2.75” round tube capacity at 90°.
- Miters 45° right and 90° left, perfect for slotting applications.
- 3 hp motor requires 220 volt 3-phase power.
- Choose from 2 speeds depending on your material: between 60 rpm (mild steel) and 120 rpm (aluminum).
- Direct-drive head features all-metal gears, ground and hardened to last for many years.
- Backlash adjustment ensures tight tolerances throughout the life of the saw.
- Self-centering American-style vise keeps the material correctly aligned with the blade for perfect cuts.
- Sturdy stop rod can move left or right to set up repeatable lengths for production runs.
- Heavy folded steel base—larger and wider than our CS-275EU—stabilizes the machine for accurate, wobble-free cutting.
- Flood coolant system helps the blade make burr-free cuts, takes strain off the operator, and enables the blades and saw to last longer.
- Replacement parts are in stock for fast shipping.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We offer lifetime technical support by phone from a team of reps with hands-on machine experience.
- Marine rails
- Playground equipment
- Hand railings
- Various chassis applications
- Other fabrication cutting jobs
Item Number CS-275M
Max. Blade Diameter 11"
Head Miter 45° Left / 45° Right
Round Solid at 45° 1.5"
Square Tube at 45° 2.165" x 2.165"
Round Tube at 45° 2.25"
Rectangle Tube at 45° 2.165" x 2.25"
Round Solid at 90° 1.5"
Rectangle Tube at 90° 2.75" x 2.9"
Square Tube at 90° 2.75" x 2.75"
Round Tube at 90° 2.75"
Coolant System Yes
Slotting Capable Yes, Left and Right
Vice Style Dual Action, Self Centering
Max. Vice Opening 4.5"
Head Style Pivot
Arbor Size 1.26"
Motor 3.0 / 1.5 hp
Included Accesories Included Accesories
Blade Speed Two Speeds, 60 / 120 (rpm)
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 635lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x77
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.