This semi-automatic cold saw cutting machine makes pristine cuts on a production scale. Its pneumatic vise and automatic return save you time. A flood coolant system maintains high quality.
- Accepts a massive 14” blade.
- 4.33” round tube capacity at 90°.
- You can switch between 2 speeds, 26 and 52 rpm, depending on your material.
- 4 hp motor runs the direct-drive blade and requires 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Miters 45° right and 90° left, which is important if you have any slotting applications.
- Rigid cast iron head minimizes vibrations so that the blade gives you high-quality cuts—and will for many years to come.
- Ground and hardened all-metal gears in blade head ensure tight tolerances throughout the life of the saw.
- Backlash adjustment allows you to tighten the gears when needed and keep the saw accurate.
- Design adds semi-automatic features to our manual CS-350M, which has proven itself one of the best production saws available.
- Semi-automatic system is simple to operate.
- Simply put the material in the vise and push the foot pedal down. The saw handles the rest.
- The blade starts, descends, cuts, and returns on its own. Once the cut is complete the blade will shut off and the head will raise back up.
- Air-powered vise, controlled by the foot pedal, clamps the material with jaws on both sides.
- American-style vise is self-centering. It keeps the material in the right position for the blade, so you don’t have to worry about different material diameters.
- Steel stop rod allows you to cut repeatable lengths conveniently.
- Rigid cast iron saw base maintains accuracy and high cut quality by preventing the blade from wobbling.
- Durable folded steel stand puts the machine at a comfortable working height.
- Flood coolant system lubricates the blade and helps it deliver clean, precise cuts, like only a cold saw can.
- Integrated coolant system makes blades longer, so you spend less on replacements. It also prolongs the lifespan of saw itself.
- We stock replacement parts so we can ship them to you quickly.
- This circular cold saw comes covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Lifetime technical support by phone means that you can talk to a Baileigh rep with hands-on machine experience whenever you need help.
Recommended for: Production cutting of thin-, medium-, or thick-walled pipe, as well as tubing, extrusions, or solid bar stock.
- Item Number CS-350SA
- Max. Blade Diameter 14"
- Operation Semi-Automatic
- Head Miter 45° Left / 45° Right
- Round Solid at 45° 1.575"
- Square Tube at 45° 2.953" x 2.953"
- Round Tube at 45° 2.953"
- Rectangle Tube at 45° 2.953" x 2.362"
- Round Solid at 90° 2.362"
- Rectangle Tube at 90° 4.25" x 3.5"
- Square Tube at 90° 4.25" x 4.25"
- Round Tube at 90° 4.331"
- Coolant System Y
- Slotting Capable Yes, Left and Right
- Vice Style Dual Action, Self Centering
- Max. Vice Opening 6"
- Head Style Pivot
- Arbor Size 1.26"
- Shear Capacity Plate .393 "
- Motor 3.0 / 4.0 hp
- Blade Size 14"
- Blade Speed Two Speeds, 26 / 52 (rpm)
- Power 220V / 3-phase
- Shipping Weight 900lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x77
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.