Cutting production runs of aluminum or copper? Need pristine results? This semi-automatic cold saw runs at a high speed to make cuts with ripple-free edges every time.
- Accepts up to a 14” blade.
- Turns at 3,200 rpm, perfect for cutting soft metals known for gumming up blades.
- Maximum capacity of 4.25” round tube at 90°.
- Miters 45° right and 90° left.
- 5.5 hp high-speed motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Motor drives the blade with a belt to reach the maximum RPM as quickly as possible with few moving parts that could break down.
- Easy to operate: just put the material in the pneumatic (air-powered) vise and step on the foot pedal to clamp.
- Semi-automatic system will start the blade, lower it, and cut the material.
- Once the cut is complete, the blade shuts off and the head automatically rises to the top.
- Automatic descent and return save time, reduce operator effort, and prolong blade life due to the consistent descent speed.
- American-style vise is self-centering, so you don’t have to adjust it when you change between diameters of tube or pipe.
- Vise securely holds the material in place with jaws on both the left and right sides of the blade.
- Design adds semi-automatic features to our manual CS-355M, a time-tested staple of our of cold saw line.
- Stop rod lets you set up repeatable lengths for production runs.
- Cast iron head and base reduce vibrations so that the blade produces accurate cuts for many productive years.
- Rugged steel stand supports the saw base and stabilizes the machine.
- Flood coolant system helps the blade cut more smoothly for cleaner, higher-quality results.
- Coolant system also makes blades last longer and extends the entire circular saw’s lifetime of use.
- Replacement parts are in stock at our Wisconsin headquarters, so we can ship them quickly.
- This circular saw is covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We offer lifetime technical support by phone. Call our team of knowledgeable reps whenever you have questions.
- Item Number CS-355SA
- Max. Blade Diameter 14"
- Operation Semi-Automatic
- Head Miter 45° Left / 45° Right
- Round Solid at 45° 1.575"
- Square Tube at 45° 2.953" x 2.953"
- Round Tube at 45° 2.953"
- Rectangle Tube at 45° 2.953" x 2.362"
- Round Solid at 90° 2.362"
- Rectangle Tube at 90° 4.25" x 3.5"
- Square Tube at 90° 4.25" x 4.25"
- Round Tube at 90° 4.331"
- Coolant System Yes
- Slotting Capable Yes, Left and Right
- Vice Style Dual Action, Self Centering
- Max. Vice Opening 6.5"
- Head Style Pivot
- Arbor Size 1"
- Motor 5.5 hp
- Included Accesories Included Accesories
- Blade Speed 3200 (rpm)
- Power 220V / 3-phase
- Shipping Weight 860lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x77
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.