This vertical column cold saw weighs an impressive 1,898 lbs. That steel construction lets you cut heavy materials and produce a machined-like surface that doesn't need clean-up.
- Accepts up to a 16.5” blade.
- Miters 45° left and 60° right, perfect for tubing, angle iron, and channel applications.
- Yaskawa® inverter drive controls the variable speed from 40 to 240 rpm.
- 5 hp blade motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Hardened and ground 2” slideways are attached to the solid column for durability and trouble-free movement.
- Efficient combination of drive motor, hydraulic feeding system, and coolant system will provide decades of profitable use, even in a demanding shop.
- Hydraulic downfeed and upfeed can efficiently tackle high production applications.
- You can limit the upward stroke or travel for faster cycle times and production.
- Semi-automatic system is simple to operate: just step on the foot pedal and the blade will descend to cut your material.
- Foot pedal clamps the hydraulic self-centering vise. You don’t have to adjust when switching between material sizes.
- After cutting, the blade automatically shuts off and returns to home position.
- American-style vise has jaws on both sides of the material to increase blade life.
- Vise slides to allow for a continuously variable range of positions.
- Metered stop rod ensures repeatable lengths for efficient production.
- Steel framework prevents wobbling and maintains accuracy.
- Rigid base gives the saw the structural strength to cut large volumes of maximum capacity material.
- Flood coolant system makes blades last longer and maintains a high cut quality.
- Oiler system with one-shot lube keeps the saw head moving smoothly.
- Integrated chip brush cleans away debris for increased blade life.
- Comes with both standard flat and Vee jaws.
- Replacement parts are in stock at our Wisconsin headquarters for quick shipping.
- We cover this circular cold saw with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Lifetime technical support by phone means you can call our team of experienced metalworkers whenever you have a problem or question.
Item Number CS-C485SA
Max. Blade Diameter 17" - 14" standard
Head Miter 45° Left / 60° Right
Round Solid at 45° 2.36"
Square Tube at 45° 3.93" x 3.93"
Round Tube at 45° 4.5"
Rectangle Tube at 45° 3.93" x 1.96"
Round Solid at 90° 2.75"
Rectangle Tube at 90° 4.72" x 1.96"
Square Tube at 90° 4.33" x 4.33"
Round Tube at 90° 2.75"
Coolant System Yes
Vice Style Single Action
Max. Vice Opening 6"
Head Style Column
Arbor Size 1.26"
Included Accesories Included Accesories
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 1900lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x48x87
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.