Looking to upgrade your current drill? This variable-speed drill press includes all the features of Baileigh’s DP-1250VS but rotates at speeds above 3000 rpm which is perfect for thermal friction drilling (tooling not included). This process lets the drill bit melt through the material and creates “walls” that can then be tapped.
- 2 hp motor runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Wide 20” swing.
- High speed drill press handles a maximum capacity of 1.25” mild steel.
- Includes quality auto-reversing tapping feature with a capacity of .75” mild steel.
- Efficient Delta® inverter drives the mighty #4 Morse taper spindle and regulates the amount of power and rpms to the spindle.
- Variable speed range from 100 to 4000 rpm lets you select the optimal setting for your application.
- Inverter lets you set the rpm to your desired speed within the continuous range instead of just a few settings.
- Machined, polished worktable offers large .625” T-slots for your work-holding device.
- 4.5” wide column minimizes flex and maintains accuracy.
- Heavy-duty cast iron base has a built-in coolant system to extend tooling life.
- Automatic tool ejector make it easy to adjust the drill press for a given project.
- Protective spindle shield with limit switch keeps you and your shop safe.
- Comes standard with a halogen work light to help you get the job done under dark conditions.
- Baileigh backs this high speed drill press with a 1-year parts warranty plus our unbeatable lifetime technical support.
Item Number DP-1250VS-HS
Motor 2 hp
Quill Diameter 2.95"
Spindle Nose to Table 36.41"
Spindle Nose to Base 48.22"
Spindle Speed High 540 – 4000 rpm
Spindle Speed Low 85 – 540 rpm
Spindle Taper MT 4
Table Slot .625"
Tapping Capacity 3/4"
Motor Coolant 1/8 hp
Power 220V / 1-phase
Shipping Weight 865lbs
Drill Capacity 1.5"
Spindle Travel 5.9"
Column Diameter 4.52"
Base Dimensions L x W 27" x 19"
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x79
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.