Ever need to bend a really long piece of sheet metal and had to do it in 2 pieces? The HB-15722 large sheet metal brake solves that problem. Its welded steel frame tackles extra length without twisting.
- Bends sheets of 22 gauge (or lighter) mild steel.
- Accepts large pieces, up to 157” (over 13 feet) in length (unlike most metal bending brakes), opening up possibilities for your shop.
- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
- Cast iron components, machined for tight tolerances, save money in your shop by preventing distortion and reducing material waste.
- Material stop rod lets you make repeatable bends easily.
- 2 large counterweights help you bend at full capacity, cutting down on physical effort and strain.
- Includes a heavy-duty steel floor stand that raises the machine to a convenient height for more efficient and comfortable bending.
- Fully-welded steel plate construction, reinforced with trusses, maintains rigidity and prevents misalignment, so this metal brake will deliver accurate bends over many years of service.
- Baileigh covers this sheet metal brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Comes with lifetime technical support by phone. Call us up for free help and advice as long as you’re using this metal bending brake.
- We keep most replacement parts in stock for fast deliveries.
Item Number HB-15722
Min Reverse Bend .625"
Thickness (SS) 22 ga. (26 ga.)
Beam Adjustment 1"
Bend Angle 0 – 135°
Shipping Weight 4840lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 183x33x43
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.