This Baileigh horizontal press brake machine can bend, punch, and shear with the right tooling. You can easily make small parts, like flanges and brackets, because material lies on a flat surface.
- 5 hp motor produces up to 45 tons of pressure.
- 9.84” stroke length.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic system is located on top of the metal press brake to reduce flex.
- You can adjust the pressure of the the hydraulics for your material.
- Designed for simple operation. In 15 minutes, anyone could learn to run it.
- Numerical control (NC) programmer can store up to 50 programs with 10 bends per program.
- Electronic encoders make this hydraulic press brake accurate to +/- .002”.
- Product counter makes production runs more efficient.
- Control the bending stroke with 2 buttons or with the foot pedal, so your hands are free to guide the material.
- You can also run the metal press brake in a manual mode for one-off projects as well as set-up.
- Robust manual back gauge bolts to the machine and helps with repeatability.
- Machined table, 36” high, keeps your material perfectly level. No need to hold one side and hope it’s lined up!
- Quick-release tooling system makes changes fast and simple. Just turn the handle and the post will lift. The V die slides in and out.
- Accepts attachments for punching, straightening, shearing, and even pipe bending.
- Includes 80mm single-V tooling (V-opening die and V post).
- Many additional tooling sets are available. We can find the right one for your project or create a custom set, if necessary.
- 2,266-pound steel frame, made from 4 powerful pieces of inch-thick flat bar, will keep results accurate for many years and won’t flinch under pressure.
- Shelving in the front can hold tooling and items you might need on a daily basis.
- We stock replacement parts, so we can ship them to you quickly.
- This Baileigh horizontal press is covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Our team of service reps, all with hands-in machine experience, are here to provide lifetime technical support by phone.
- Full industrial production, including shipbuilding yards, boiler manufacturers, nuclear applications.
- Making parts that are thick, but not wide (die size is limited).
Item Number HPB-45NC
Return Speed .78" / sec.
Motor 5 hp
Pressure 45 tons
Punch Height 7.875"
Working Speed .51" / sec.
Stroke Accuracy +/– .002"
Stroke Length 9.84"
Table Height 36.61"
Approach Speed 1.5" / sec.
Fixture Holes (1) @ 3.268" dia. / (3) @ 2.283" dia.
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 2270lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x48x55
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.