Designed for fast, consistent, low-effort production, this 25” industrial planer lets you set the bed height through a programmable logic controller. No more turning a handwheel to find your thickness!
- 10 hp motor has enough muscle to smooth full 25” boards.
- Spiral cutter head (included) spins at 5,000 rpm.
- Rows of rotatable carbide blades make the spiral cutter head last much longer and work more quietly than a straight-knife cutter.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power, so you can use this sophisticated machine in almost any shop.
- Can smooth off up to .25” of material at one time.
- Variable speed from 20 to 30 feet per minute, so you can finetune to get the exact speed you need for your material and finish.
- 25” x 32” main cast iron table expands to an even larger 25” x 57”, supporting your material and helping you create straight, smooth boards.
- Programmable controller makes it simple to set the height. Just enter what you want, and the bed automatically moves to that setting.
- Controller includes automatic backlash compensation to produce exact, repeatable thicknesses.
- Segmented steel infeed roll allows you to smooth multiple boards with different heights at once, increasing your productivity.
- Durable dual steel outfeed roll moves boards along to the cutting head.
- You can set the quick-adjust bed rolls high to reduce friction on rough-sawn stock, or adjust them lower for straighter, smoother results.
- Segmented chip breaker prevents large chips or strips of wood from clogging up the machine or your dust collector.
- Solid iron pressure bar applies even force across the boards to avoid chipping.
- Anti-kickback fingers grip the material so it’s less like to shoot back out if there’s a problem at the cutter head.
- Oversized bearing housings ensure quiet performance and long life. Covered by a
- You can rely on lifetime technical support by phone from our woodworking experts, all of whom have used our machines and know them top to bottom.
Item Number IP-2509-HD
Shipping Weight 2070lbs
Table Size (Length) 57"
Table Size (Width) 25"
Maximum Depth of Cut (Resaw) 1/4"
Cutter Head Diameter 3-3/8"
Max Stock Width 25'
Number of Knives 5 Row Spiral
Maximum Stock Height 9"
Minimum Stock Thickness 1/2"
Minimum Stock Length 9'
Feed Speed 20 to 30 FPM
Table Elevation Digitally Controlled
Power 220V Single Phase
Horse Power 10
Weight (lbs) 1760
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x67
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.