Unique on the market, our patented* hydraulic shrinker stretcher lets you shape thick sheet metal at amazing speeds. Foot pedal operation and magnetic tooling also save you time.
- This Baileigh shrinker stretcher is made in the USA.
- 14 gauge mild steel and 12 gauge aluminum capacity.
- Runs on 110-volt single-phase power, so you can use it anywhere.
- 7” throat enables you to work deep into a piece of sheet metal.
- Hydraulic/pneumatic system drives 30 to 40 strokes per minute.
- Hydraulic downstroke delivers greater power than a manual model could, while the air pressure-assisted upstroke moves faster.
- Foot pedal control allows for hands-free operation.
- Comes standard with a set of 4 quick-change magnetic jaws.
- You can switch between shrinking and stretching in seconds simply by turning the jaws around.
- Turn the wheel on top of the shrinker stretcher to adjust the jaw gap.
- Solid plate steel frame gives the machine enough structural strength to stay accurate at maximum capacity for many years.
- We cover this metal shrinker stretcher machine1-year parts warranty.
- You can depend on lifetime technical support by phone from our team of reps, all with hands-on machine experience.
- Shrinker stretcher arrives fully assembled. Just plug it in and go.
- Replacement jaws and other parts are in stock, so we can ship them to you without delay.
- Save money by sending the jaws to us for resurfacing. No need to buy new jaws every time they wear down!
Recommended for: Any automotive, aeronautical, or metalworking shop that does a lot of shrinking and stretching and needs to work with thick material.
Note: To run the MSS-14H, you’ll need an air compressor, available at most hardware stores. The size of the compressor depends on how often you plan to use the machine.
Item Number MSS-14H
Country of Manufacture United States
Mild Steel Capacity 14 ga.
Movement Hydraulic Down / Pneumatic Up
Throat Depth 6"
Working Height 37.5"
Aluminum Capacity 12 ga.
Shipping Weight 420lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x77
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.