Our most popular shrinker stretcher, the MSS-16F combines a robust 16 gauge mild steel capacity with convenient foot pedal control. Plus, rounded jaws help prevent marks and indents. Order this sheet metal shrinker stretcher tool from Baileigh Industrial.
- 6” throat lets you get deep into the middle of metal sheets.
- Adjustable forming depth and pressure allows you to shape your material just the way you want to.
- Comes standard with 2 sets of quick-change jaws, one for shrinking and one for stretching.
- Rounded jaws keep marring to a minimum (unlike square jaws). You won’t have to spend as much time finishing a part afterwards.
- This shrinker stretcher accepts an optional jaw set for aluminum to avoid marks in the soft material.
- Jaw design allows for fast tooling changes. Just unscrew the jaw with an Allen wrench, lift the tooling out, replace, and screw it in.
- Includes a handy wrench holder, so the tool is never far away when you need to change the jaws.
- Foot pedal operation leaves your hands free to handle the panel you’re shaping.
- Durable cast iron stand raises the shrinker stretcher head to a comfortable working height with plenty of leverage.
- Rolling casters let you tip the machine up and move it easily.
- This heavy duty shrinker stretcher is covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone from a team of reps with hands-on metalworking experience.
- We carry replacement jaws and other parts in stock for fast shipping.
Recommended for: Just about any metalworking, automotive, or airplane shop.
Item Number MSS-16F
Mild Steel Capacity 16 ga.
Throat Depth 6"
Aluminum Capacity 14 ga.
Shipping Weight 91lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 46x20x8
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.