Need precise speed control for delicate jobs? That’s why we added an inverter drive to our PH-19 and created a variable-speed power hammer that more shops can afford.
- Delivers enough force to shape 16 gauge mild steel.
- 19” throat allows you get deep into panels and covers most metal shaping projects.
- Adjustable speed from 0 to 1,700 to beats per minute.
- You can control the speed either by foot pedal or the control box on the side of the machine.
- Plug it into any 110-volt power outlet.
- Quick-release tooling handle lets you start in the middle of a panel while keeping the pressure constant.
- Tooling changes take just a few seconds and don’t require any hand tools.
- Comes standard with a mini thumbnail shrinker die set.
- Wide variety of tooling available for shrinking, stretching, planishing, and drastic metal shaping.
- Heavy ½” plate steel frame and rigid steel stand enable this power hammer to hit with full force and prevent deflection.
- Small footprint saves space in smaller shops.
- Wheels on the base make it easy to move out of the way.
- We keep tooling and replacement parts in stock for fast deliveries.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Our team of experienced metalworkers is on hand to provide lifetime technical support by phone.
Recommended for: Small automotive and airplane shops with limited space and/or budgets, as well as schools and educational institutions.
Item Number PH-19-VS
Country of Manufacture United States
Speed 0 - 1700 beats / minute
Tooling Height Adjustment 5"
Throat Depth 19"
Capacity (Mild Steel) 16 ga.
Aluminum Capacity 12 ga.
Shipping Weight 1000lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x48x84
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.