With a steel frame, this CNC plasma cutting table delivers a lot of value for its price. We include features that other brands consider upgrades, like design software and a water bath. Order this 2x2 plasma table for your application today!
- Runs on 110-volt power and will work at almost any fabrication site in North America.
- 2’ x 2’ (610 x 610mm) cutting area.
- Comes fully assembled with correct alignment. No need to spend hours building.
- Most other companies’ plasma tables come in 5 or 6 boxes and cost about as much to ship as Baileigh’s larger single box shipment.
- Includes user-friendly programming software (see more details below).
- You can control the torch using the handheld panel with a jog dial for the X and Y axes and program start and stop buttons.
- Durable, high-quality stepper motors drive the X axis (single drive) and Y axis (dual drive).
- All motor controllers and electronics are enclosed. No loose wires to get in your way.
- Industrial cable track on the X axis ensures smooth cutting movement.
- 2 different torch-holders to accept both automated torches and handheld torches.
- Pre-cut flat bar grates support the material.
- Fully-welded steel frame will stay square for accurate cutting. By contrast, many competitors’ aluminum tables will warp due to heat over time.
- Small footprint accommodates shops with limited space. You won’t find many competitors that make machines this compact.
- 5” caster wheels (2 stationary, 2 swiveling) let you move the table easily.
- Water bath with a ball valve drain collects dirt, debris, and smoke. It also keeps the table cool to prevent material from moving while being cut.
- Cabinet in the base with latched and hinged access doors.
- This small plasma cutter table is covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Lifetime technical support by phone means that you can always count on troubleshooting and advice from an experienced Baileigh rep.
- 550 lbs. shipping weight.
Plasma torch systems sold separately. We’ll let you choose the automatic or manual Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster model that works best for your application.
BOBCAD-CAM EXPRESS DESIGN SOFTWARE (INCLUDED)
Item Number PT-22
Table Style Water
Table Dimensions 29" x 31"
Speed Number Infinite
Table Load Capacity 3/4" Mild Steel
Capacity Depends on Plasma System Chosen
Drive Stepper Motor
Shipping Weight 590lbs
Software BobCAD Cam
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 46x44x52
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.