This computer-controlled, double-pinch tubing roller with 3 driven rolls allows you to execute complex bends with the press of a few buttons.
- CNC roll bender runs on220-volt 3-phase power.
- Maximum capacity of 4.75” tube.
- Variable-speed rolling—4 speeds on top roll, 2 speeds on bottom roll rotation—facilitates smooth transition between bend parts.
- Top roll can switch between progressive (moving profile) and direct (profile stopped) bending.
- Hydraulically adjustable top roll moves to fit your application’s profile.
- 75 different profile calibrations let you bend multiple radii on a single section.
- Overload-protected inverter drive lets you shift machine speed from 0 to 8 rpm, cutting down on machine wear and tear.
- Touchscreen operator podium with attached foot pedal allows for easy programming.
- Internal memory holds 40 programs of 24 segments per program, cutting down delays on repeat parts.
- Heavy electro-welded steel construction minimizes flex and helps the R-CNC120 to bend at full capacity for years.
- Baileigh backs this CNC tube bender with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
Use this CNC rolling machine for: Structural applications, playgrounds, shipyard building, or any high-production, low-waste project.
Why choose this CNC roll bender over comparable machines?
- Double-pinch side-to-side adjustment on bottom rolls reduces the wasteful length of straight material at the ends of each bend that you get on a standard ring roller.
- Structural-grade steel plate frame supporting the sharp accuracy of CNC production.
- You’ll find our integrated software easy to operate and program, unlike the complicated setups on many CNC roll benders.
- Handheld calibration device and cutting-edge CNC technology can automatically produce the desired bend radius without manual adjustment.
- With Baileigh’s world-class after-sale support, expert troubleshooting and free application advice are always just a phone call away.
Item Number R-CNC120
Roll Adjustment Hydraulic
Pipe Capacity Size: 4" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 72"
Round Tube Capacity Size: 4" (.1875")
Square Tube Capacity Size: 4" (.1875")
Flat Bar Easy Way Size: 5.5" (.1.1875") / Min. Dia. 44"
Flat Bar Hard Way Size: 5" ( .75") / Min. Dia.: 47"
Angle Iron Capacity Size: 3.15" (.375") / Min. Dia.:40"
Shaft Diameter 3.14”
Pinch Single with Interchangeable Bottom Rolls
Power 220V 3- phase
Shipping Weight 3540lbs
*Optional Tooling Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 73x64x76
Dimensions L x W x H 64" x 49" x 65"
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.