The most compact model in our CNC ring roller line, this double-pinch tube bender ensures accuracy and minimizes flex with an electro-welded steel plate framework.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Bends up to 2.5" round tube and 2” schedule 40 pipe.
- Efficient double-pinch design includes 3 driven rolls.
- You can control the roll speeds—4 speeds on top roll and 2 speeds on bottom rolls—to suit the needs of particular project.
- Choose between progressive (profile moving) or direct (profile stopped) top roll movement.
- Hydraulic lateral guide rolls, with angle-correcting tools, calibrate to accept 75 different profiles.
- Arc meter radius gauge eliminates scrap material at the beginning and ends of bent pieces, reducing costly waste.
- Interchangeable bottom rolls increase versatility.
- Touchscreen control mounted on podium combines intuitive design with industrial-grade durability.
- Internal memory stores up to 40 programs with 24 bends per program.
- This pipe bender comes covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
Why choose the R-CNC45 over similar machines?
- Components from some of the industry's top manufacturers, including Rexroth and Schneider Electric ensure that the machine delivers precise results you can depend on.
- Interchangeable bottom rolls prevent material deformation or wrinkling and solve tricky extrusion problems.
- You won’t find many roll benders on the market with the rugged steel construction of the R-CNC45.
- Bend pattern storage saves time on multiple production runs. We can even customize the memory to hold even more information.
- You can count on Baileigh’s team of experienced reps for troubleshooting and application tips—always just a call away.
Item Number R-CNC45
Driven Rolls 3
Roll Adjustment Hydraulic
Pipe Capacity Size: 2" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 80"
Round Tube Capacity Size: 2.5" (.100") / Min. Dia.: 60"
Square Tube Capacity Size: 2.00" (.110")
Flat Bar Easy Way Size: 3.5" (.50") / Min. Dia. 32"
Flat Bar Hard Way Size: 3.15" (.375")/ Min. Dia.: 32"
Angle Iron Capacity Size: 2" (.196") / Min. Dia.: 24"
Shaft Diameter 1.77"
Shaft Center Distance Adj. (lower rolls)
Upper Roll Dia. 6.693"
Lower Roll Dia. 6.693"
Motor 7.4 hp
Pinch Single with Interchangeable Bottom Rolls
Digital Readout Yes
Power 220V 3- phase
Shipping Weight 1728lbs
*Optional Tooling Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.
Dimensions L x W x H 48" x 30" x 58"
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.