If only everything in life were as simple to handle as this double-pinch CNC tube bender. Just input your finished product load’s radius—and out comes the finished part.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Bend capacity of up to 2.5” schedule 40 pipe.
- 3 driven rolls, all hydraulically adjustable: 1 top roll and 2 bottom rolls with side-to-side adjustment for less waste.
- Variable roll speeds—4 speeds on top roll, 2 speeds on bottom rolls—provide smooth transitions between parts.
- Lateral angle guide rolls increase efficiency by correcting bend angles and avoiding twisted material.
- Handheld digital measuring controls can quickly set any of 75 different profile calibrations.
- Touchscreen operator pedestal comes loaded with easy-to-use software, designed for CNC roll bending applications.
- Internal memory holds 40 programs of 24 different parts or segments per program.
- You can tilt the machine onto its back and operate it in horizontal mode to bend long, complex segments.
- Rigid, electro-welded steel plate structure minimizes flex and maintains accuracy, even at full capacity.
- Baileigh covers this roll bender with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
Why choose the R-CNC55 Roll Bender over similar machines?
- A ring roller really is the sum of its parts. We use the finest industrial-grade components and a heavy steel framework to ensure years of productivity for our CNC tube benders.
- Digital measuring automatically monitors bend length and radius for exacting standards of precision.
- The R-CNC55’s double-pinch function reduces scrap and waste at the beginnings and ends of segments, so you can make more profit from your jobs.
- Integrated, user-friendly software comes standard and will enable you to quickly make the most of this tubing bender—no steep learning curve.
- Baileigh’s team of expert reps is on-call to offer remote machine troubleshooting and application advice.
Item Number R-CNC55
Driven Rolls 3
Roll Adjustment Hydraulic
Pipe Capacity Size: 2.5" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 80"
Round Tube Capacity Size: 4.675" (.090") / Min. Dia.: 78"
Square Tube Capacity Size: 2.375" (.157")
Flat Bar Easy Way Size: 4" (.75") / Min. Dia. 36"
Flat Bar Hard Way Size: 3.5" (.50") / Min. Dia. 40"
Angle Iron Capacity Size: 2.36" (.236") / Min. Dia.: 28"
Shaft Diameter 2.16"
Shaft Center Distance Adj. (lower rolls)
Upper Roll Dia. 6.693"
Lower Roll Dia. 6.693"
Motor 7.4 hp
Pinch Single with Interchangeable Bottom Rolls
Digital Readout Yes
Power 220V 3- phase
Shipping Weight 1970lbs
*Optional Tooling Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x48x72
Dimensions L x W x H 52" x 35" x 62"
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.