This double-pinch ring roller lets you tackle large production runs with confidence and ease. The R-CNC80 can bend a vast range of profiles and take on complex extrusions.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Handles a capacity of up to 4" round tube and 2.5” schedule 40 pipe.
- Double-pinch design includes 3 driven, variable-speed rolls: 4 speeds for top roll, 2 speeds for bottom rolls.
- You can specify progressive (moving profile) or direct (profile stopped) top roll movement.
- Use the machine vertical position or lay it on its back in horizontal mode to bend long material and prevent large parts from swinging overhead.
- X-axis encoder lets you program the desired material length. The machine will automatically feed to the appropriate distance.
- X-axis coordinates with Y-axis to facilitate smooth transitions between bends.
- Internal memory holds 40 programs of up to 24 parts or segments per program.
- Quickly specify any of 75 profile calibrations with handheld digital measuring console.
- Comes standard with set of tooling for rolling square tube, flat bar, solid material, angle iron, and more applications.
- Electro-welded steel framework enables the machine to roll pipe at full capacity for years without flexing or buckling.
- Baileigh covers this pipe roller with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
Why choose the R-CNC80 over similar machines?
- The R-CNC80 maintains accuracy with rugged, heavy steel plate construction that few roll benders on the market can match.
- This ring roller incorporates components made by some of the industry’s top manufacturers, such as Rexroth and Schneider Electric.
- X and Y axes give you the option to attach and save part numbers for each bend program, increasing efficiency for production runs.
- You can control all functions at once from the controller podium with attached foot pedal.
- We build our machines to last—and our customer support lasts, too; you can rely on us for remote help and advice from our team of experts over the machine’s long lifetime of use.
Item Number R-CNC80
Driven Rolls 3
Roll Adjustment Hydraulic
Pipe Capacity Size: 3" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 64"
Round Tube Capacity Size: 4" (.075") / Min. Dia.: 68"
Square Tube Capacity Size: 3.15" (.157")
Flat Bar Easy Way Size: 5" (.75") / Min. Dia. 38"
Flat Bar Hard Way Size: 4.5" (.50") / Min. Dia.: 42"
Angle Iron Capacity Size: 2.75" (.375") / Min. Dia.: 36"
Shaft Diameter 2.55"
Shaft Center Distance Adj. (lower rolls)
Upper Roll Dia. 6.693"
Lower Roll Dia. 6.693"
Motor 5.3 hp
Pinch Single with Interchangeable Bottom Rolls
Digital Readout Yes
Power 220V 3- phase
Shipping Weight 1728lbs
*Optional Tooling Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.
Dimensions L x W x H 59" x 40" x 66"
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.