Need an affordable but powerful bender with enough capacity for almost about any chassis fabrication shop? Baileigh’s patented RDB-050 Manual Tube Bender is revolutionaryin function, capacity, and efficiency.
- Tackles up to 2.5” OD mild steel with a wall thickness of .120" and 2” OD Chrome Moly with a wall thickness of .120”.
- Choose from 3 bending speeds, depending on material type, OD, and wall thickness, to proper speed for each application.
- Speed 1 produces 4° per pull. This speed has the most torque, suitable for bending 2” OD Chrome Moly or 2.5” OD mild steel.
- Speed 2 produces 8° per pull for intermediate materials.
- Speed 3 produces 12° per pull for lighter gauge materials.
- Bends up to 200° in one shot without you needing to stop and reset the machine.
- Anti-springback mechanism holds each bend in place as the operator ratchets forward.
- No assembly or disassembly needed to produce a bend.
- All pivot points use aluminum bronze bushings and thrust washers for long machine life.
- Quick-release hook arm inserts assist when you’re changing over the machine to a different size of tubing. You can do a complete changeover in 1 minute or less.
- Just walk up to the machine, put your tubing into the hook arm insert, and begin bending. When the bend is complete, return the machine to the home position, pull your bend out—and you’re all set.
- Comes complete with the stand, bend handle, and degree dial. Just add tooling and you’re ready to bend tube.
Add this manual tubing bender to your cart today!
Número de artículo RDB-050
CLR mínimo 3"
DE mínima .75"
Varilla sólida de acero dulce 1"
Tubería de acero dulce Cédula 40 Llame para obtener detalles
Pared de tubo redondo de acero dulce 2,5" (0,120)
Tubería de acero inoxidable Cédula 40 Llame para obtener detalles
Pared de tubo redondo de acero inoxidable 2" (.120)
Pared de tubo redondo Chromolly 2" (.120)
Tubería de aluminio Sch. 40 Llame para obtener detalles
Pared de tubo redondo de aluminio 2,5" (0,120)
máx. Borrar 7"
Peso de envío 290 libras
Notas especiales herramientas no incluidas, comuníquese con Baileigh al 920-684-4990 para obtener el tamaño correcto.
Cosas que debe saber antes de comprar Todas las capacidades se basan en materiales de tracción A53 grado A (acero dulce) de 48 000 psi; paredes gruesas y materiales de alta resistencia pueden reducir la capacidad de la máquina. Consulte a Baileigh Industrial para revisar las especificaciones del material.
Dimensiones de envío (pulgadas) 36x36x18
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.