Made in the USA, this hydraulic rotary draw bender improves on our breakthrough RDB-150 with patented* additional features to streamline your bending jobs.
- Maximum capacity of 2” schedule 40 pipe and up to 2.5” tubing with a wall thickness of .120” mild steel.
- Rotary draw executes 180° bends in a smooth single motion.
- Bends almost 300% faster than the RDB-150, making quick work of round tube, pipe, and square tubing.
- Auto-stop programming lets you achieve the desired bend angle without worrying about accuracy.
- Easy-to-read digital degree indicator to monitor bend progress and check angles.
- Convenient foot pedal controls the movements of the bender, leaving your hands free to guide the material.
- Works with up to a 9’’ centerline radius to accommodate 90% of applications.
- Ratcheting counter die adjustment allows for quick tooling changes.
- No valves on top, leaving plenty of open space for complex bends.
- Backed by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support.
Use this machine for: Creating custom chassis, handrails, boilers, and metal art, among other projects.
Why choose the RDB-175 over similar machines?
- Improved-accuracy digital readout package measures bend angle on the die head or spindle instead of cylinder placement to get a true reading.
- You can count on the extreme speed and reliability of the RDB-175 to eliminate delays.
- Accepts a wide range of quality tooling options from Baileigh, with over 5000 die sets available.
- Limitless after-sale support from Baileigh representatives with hands-on experience is just a phone call away.
Item Number RDB-175
Country of Manufacture United States
Minimum CLR .5"
Minimum OD .25"
Mild Steel Solid Rod 1"
Mild Steel Pipe Schedule 40 2"
Mild Steel Round Tube Wall 2.5" (.125)
Mild Steel Square Tube (Wall) 2" (.125)
Stainless Steel Pipe Schedule 40 1.5"
Stainless Steel Round Tube Wall 2.375" (.125)
Chromolly Round Tube Wall 2" (.125)
Aluminum Round Tube Wall 2.5" (.156)
Maximum Center Line Radius Clr 9"
Shipping Weight 700lbs
Special Notes Tooling not included, contact Baileigh at 920-684-4990 for correct sizing.
Things to Know Before Purchase All capacities based on A53 grade A (mild steel) 48,000 psi tensile materials; heavy wall and high tensile materials may reduce machine capacity. Consult Baileigh Industrial to review material specifications.
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x77
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.