This tubing bender for sale will stand up to the rigors of any shop—and save you time. The RDB-350-TS industrial tubing bender bends 180° in 16 seconds. And its quick-release die system speeds up production.
- Proudly engineered and made in the USA.
- Capacity of 2.5” schedule 40 pipe and 3” tube with .187” wall thickness.
- 24” centerline radius maximum.
- Bends to 360° in one shot, both left and right.
- You can program the desired angle, material springback, and bend speed for easy repeatability.
- Programmer can also keep track of rotational orientation.
- Touchscreen controller designed for user-friendly programming.
- 320° rotation of the controllerlets you operate RDB-350-TS from any side of the machine.
- Internal memory can store up to 170 programs of 10 bends per program.
- Unlimited program storage/backup via the micro SD port (standard 2CB SD card).
- Quick-release counter die system allows allows you to load and unload the pipe bender quickly for high production runs.
- Like all Baileigh tubing benders, the RDB-350-TS is compatible with our standard drop-on tooling. We can also make custom tooling for your application.
- Accepts a rotary positioning table, available from in several lengths, to achieve accurate bends on varying planes.
- We cover this pipe bender with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone, so you can call up a Baileigh representative anytime for project advice and troubleshooting.
Item Number RDB-350-TS
Country of Manufacture United States
Minimum CLR .5"
Minimum OD .24"
Mild Steel Solid Rod 1.5"
Mild Steel Pipe Schedule 40 2.5"
Mild Steel Round Tube Wall 3" (.187)
Mild Steel Square Tube (Wall) 3" (.125)
Stainless Steel Pipe Schedule 40 2"
Stainless Steel Round Tube Wall 3" (.125)
Chromolly Round Tube Wall 2.5" (.125)
Aluminum Round Tube Wall 3.5" (.250)
Maximum Center Line Radius Clr 24"
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 1435lbs
Special Notes Tooling not included, contact Baileigh at 920-684-4990 for correct sizing.
Things to Know Before Purchase All capacities based on A53 grade A (mild steel) 48,000 psi tensile materials; heavy wall and high tensile materials may reduce machine capacity. Consult Baileigh Industrial to review material specifications.
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 78x45x80
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.