You can operate this programmable ring roller on its back for horizontal bending of large radii or in the vertical position for smaller diameters. Order this industrial-grade angle roller for sale.
- This angle ring roller runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Bend up to 4” round tubing with a .083 wall.
- 3 rolls driven by 5 HP motor with direct-drive transmission.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic cylinder system lets you adjust the positioning of top forming roll with the programmable control station.
- Digital readout on top roll position makes each bend easily repeatable, key for those multiple-piece production runs.
- Built from heavy steel plate and mounted on a fully-welded steel housing to sustain machine’s strength.
- Baileigh covers this tube roller with 1-year parts warranty as well as lifetime technical support by phone.
Why choose the Angle Roller R-H55 over similar machines?
- You won’t find many tube rollers with rugged steel construction like the R-H55! The heavy framework adds to the tube roller’s durability and ensures that the machine won’t buckle or lose accuracy when bending at full capacity.
- We use only the highest-quality components on the market, like Siemens and machined steel shafts, to ensure that your investment will pay you back for years.
- Comes standard with a set of segment rolls and lateral roll guides for coiling—features that some other companies consider add-ons or upgrades.
Item Number R-H55
Roll Adjustment Hydraulic
Pipe Capacity Size: 2.5" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 40"
Round Tube Capacity Size: 2-3/4" (.095") / Min. Dia.: 72"
Square Tube Capacity Size: 2.75" (.083") / Min. Dia.: 54"
Solid Round Capacity Size: 2" / Min. Dia. 28"
Flat Bar Easy Way Size: 5" (.75") / Min. Dia. 28"
Flat Bar Hard Way Size: 3.5" (.675")/ Min. Dia.: 32"
Angle Iron Capacity Size: 3" (.250")/ Min. Dia.: 36"
Shaft Diameter 2.165"
Shaft Center Distance Lower Rolls 11.875"
Lower Roll Dia. 6.693"
Digital Readout Yes
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 1320lbs
Material Type All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.
*Optional Tooling Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x77
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.