Losing too much money on scrap metal? Hone your shop’s efficiency and reduce waste with this fast and accurate double-pinch ring roller.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Bends up to 4" round tube, 3” schedule 40 pipe, and 3.375” x 3.375” x .25” angle iron.
- 3 rolls driven by industrial-grade hydraulic transmission.
- Double-pinch design consists of 1 fixed top roll plus 2 bottom rolls moved by independent hydraulic cylinders.
- Hydraulic encoders communicate exact roll positioning to integrated digital readout programmers, making repeatability a cinch.
- You can control all machine movement of the machine from the podium-mounted operator panel with attached foot pedal.
- Hydraulic lateral guide rolls prevent the material from twisting and correct bend angles.
- We bolt and weld the heavy steel plate frame for structural strength so that it won’t flex even at full capacity.
- Baileigh covers this tubing roller with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
Why choose the Hydraulic Roll Bender R-H85 over similar machines?
- Cut out those costly straight segments at the start and finish of bends with our double-pinch system, allowing you to pre- and post-bend the material.
- You won’t find many roll benders on the market that can match the robust steel construction of the R-H85.
- No more worrying about checking angles for repeat parts during production runs, thanks to the machine’s programmable stop.
- If you ever run into a problem with the R-H85 or want some advice on a project, you can call Baileigh’s team of knowledgeable reps anytime.
Item Number R-H85
Roll Adjustment Hydraulic
Pipe Capacity Size: 3" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 68"
Round Tube Capacity Size: 4" (.120") / Min. Dia.: 118"
Square Tube Capacity Size: 2.75" (.157") / Min. Dia.: 118"
Solid Round Capacity Size: 2.375" / Min. Dia. 40"
Flat Bar Easy Way Size: 5" (1") / Min. Dia. 24"
Flat Bar Hard Way Size: 4" (.787")/ Min. Dia.: 83"
Angle Iron Capacity Size: 3.375" (.250")/ Min. Dia.: 68"
Shaft Diameter 3.15"
Lower Roll Dia. 9.65"
Digital Readout Yes
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 3550lbs
Material Type All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.
*Optional Tooling Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 72x72x72
Dimensions L x W x H 60" x 60" x 68"
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.