This versatile metal ring roller makes a strong starter tube roll and ring roll machine for any fabricator looking to dive into profile bending. Order this industrial ring rolling machine for sale.
- 220-volt single-phase motor can run at almost any site in North America.
- 2" round tube and 1.5" schedule 40 pipe maximum capacity.
- Ratchet-style manual top shaft allows you to adjust forming pressure.
- Variable-speed inverter drives and industrial-grade transmission provide delicate control over material.
- Executes bends in upright or horizontal positions, to accommodate a range of material lengths.
- Sturdy base opens into a storage cabinet for tooling and other options.
- Comes standard with a set of segment rolls that can be used for bending flat bar, solid rod, and some square applications.
- Manufactured from heavy steel plate to extend machine’s lifetime of use.
- Baileigh covers this tubing roller with a 1-year warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
Use this metal ring roller for: Coiling tubing, hay hoops, metal art, stair railings, and many other applications.
Why choose the R-M40 over similar ring roll machines?
- You won’t find many roll benders built to the same rugged standards as the R-M40. The steel plate construction of this tube roller maintains accuracy and minimizes flex.
- We stock a wide range of optional tooling for tubing and pipe, as well as other profiles.
- You can call Baileigh’s team of knowledgeable reps for troubleshooting and free project advice for as long as you’re using the R-M40 ring rolling machine.
Item Number R-M40
Roll Adjustment Manual
Pipe Capacity Size: 1.5" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 28"
Round Tube Capacity Size: 2" (.078") / Min. Dia.: 27.55"
Square Tube Capacity Size: 1.5" (.078") / Min. Dia.: 39"
Solid Round Capacity Size: 1.375" / Min. Dia.: 24"
Flat Bar Easy Way Size: 3" (.5") / Min. Dia.: 15.75"
Flat Bar Hard Way Size: 2.25" (.375") / Min. Dia.: 20"
Angle Iron Capacity Size: 1.5" (.157") / Min. Dia.: 22"
Shaft Diameter 1.181"
Shaft Center Distance Lower Rolls 10.88"
Lower Roll Dia. 5.118"
Power 220V Single Phase
Shipping Weight 550lbs
Material Type All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.
*Optional Tooling Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x77
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.