Slip roll on top. Press brake in the middle. Shear on the bottom. This 3-in-1 combo machine saves space. The Baileigh SBR-3020 brake shear roller combo is a great choice for small shops with low production runs and one-off projects.
- 30” working width for manual shear, press brake, and roll.
- Maximum capacity of 20 gauge mild steel and 16 gauge aluminum for all functions.
- Slip roll portion has 3 wire grooves.
- Forms rolls down to 1.54” in diameter.
- Vertical press brake portion bends up to 90°, so you can make perfect corners.
- Adjust the camber of the tooling to keep pressure in the middle for a consistent bend across the full width.
- Press brake portion includes a V die set with corresponding punch die on top to make a 90° bend.
- Movable fingers on the top beam, ranging from 1” to 10-⅛”, can make many box sizes.
- On the shear portion, a spring-loaded hold-down helps reduce burr on the cut and prevent waste.
- Hardened and reversible blades stay sharp for longer.
- Turn the handles 360° to get one full cycle from the slip roll, press brake, or shear.
- Large handles with grips on both sides allow 2 operators to combine their force and make the machine easier to use.
- Manual back gauge lets you make repeatable parts without difficulty.
- Thick steel construction, weighing 340 lbs., gives the machine structural strength and maintains accuracy.
- Baileigh SBR-3020 brake shear roller combo comes with a 1-year parts warranty.
- We offer lifetime technical support by phone. Call our team of experienced reps whenever you need help.
Item Number SBR-3020
Max. Material Thickness (Stainless Steel) .019"
Rolling Capacity 20 ga. (.036”)
Shear Capacity 20 ga. (.036”)
Min. Rolling Dia. 1.54”
Bed Width 30"
Bending Capacity 20 ga. (.036”)
Max. Bend Angle 90 deg.
Shipping Weight 340lbs
Finger Lengths 1", 2-1/8", 3-1/8", 6", 8", 10-1/8"
Finger Thickness 1/4"
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 40x18x28
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.