With a 16 gauge mild steel capacity for all functions, the SBR-5216 is the most powerful 3-in-1 combination machine on the market. This manual combination shear brake and roll saves space and money for small shops.
- 52” width lets you roll, bend, and shear 4’ x 8’ sheets.
- Slip roll portion is on top, press brake in the middle, and sheet metal shear on the bottom.
- 1.70” minimum rolling diameter.
- Hardened, adjustable back and top rolls can form different thicknesses.
- Top roll can swing away from the machine for convenient material removal.
- 3 grooves on the roll can form wire or round rod.
- Manual press brake section comes with a fixed bottom V-block die.
- The SBR-5216 combination shear brake roller bends up to 90°, so you can make perfect corners.
- 9 movable fingers on the top beam can make many sizes of boxes and pans.
- Crowning feature adjusts the camber of press brake tooling to make consistent bends across your material.
- Shear portion includes a spring-loaded clamp or hold-down to keep the material from lifting up, extend blade life, improve cut quality.
- You can adjust the blade gap to fit different gauges of sheet metal.
- Includes a material guide.
- Hardened, reversible blades stay sharp.
- Manual back gauge helps you easily produce repeatable parts.
- Heavy steel construction, weighing 1,200 lbs., gives this combo machine the power to deliver accurate results for many years.
- The SBR-5216 combination shear brake and roll is covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Our team of knowledgeable reps is here to provide lifetime technical support by phone.
Item Number SBR-5216
Top Roll Dia. 2.38"
Max. Material Thickness (Stainless Steel) .039"
Rolling Capacity 16 ga. (.060”)
Shear Capacity 16 ga. (.060”)
Min. Rolling Dia. 3.57”
Included Accesories Included Accesories
Bed Width 52"
Bending Capacity 16 ga. (.060”)
Max. Bend Angle 90 deg.
Shipping Weight 1200lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 71x24x37
Recommended for: Home shops, industrial art shops, maintenance or R&D shops, and other facilities where small production runs don't justify dedicated machines for rolling, bending, and shearing.
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.