Looking for the most reliable ¼” mild steel hydraulic shear on the market? You found it. With a Schneider NC controller and a steel plate frame, this shear was built for heavy production.
- Can cut up to 10-foot wide metal sheets.
- ¼” thick mild steel capacity.
- Also makes quality cuts in lighter gauge materials.
- 20 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- 20 to 30 strokes per minute—faster cycle times than many comparable shears.
- Upper blade carriage rides in a 3-axis bearing housing.
- Precision ground and hardened rail system offers unbeatable accuracy and longer blade life.
- Touchscreen NC controller, made by Schneider, and foot pedal make this shear easy to operate.
- Controller lets you program the backgauge to make the best use of each piece of steel.
- You can program repeated sequences of pieces with different cut lengths.
- Backgauge positioner rides on a screwball rail system and uses an encoder for accuracy.
- Switch between 3 modes as needed:
- Jog mode: Inching the blade down to the material.
- Single cycle mode: One cut for one pedal push.
- Automatic cycling mode: Continuously cutting for production runs.
- Piece counter makes production runs more efficient.
- Quick-change blade gap adjustment prevents the material from folding.
- Rake angle adjustment improves the cut quality, reduces wear and tear on hydraulics, and prolongs blade life.
- Multiple-sided high chromium blades (2 sides on top, 4 on bottom) can be flipped and sharpened many times, saving you money.
- Fully welded plate steel frame maintains stability and helps prevent burring.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We stock replacement blades and parts so we can ship them out quickly.
- Our team of representatives, all with hands-on experience, are here to provide lifetime technical support by phone.
Item Number SH-12003-HD
Back Gauge Length 17161
Shear Length 120"
Motor 20 hp
Thickness (SS) 1/4" (7 ga.)
Strokes Per Minute 20 – 30
Front Gauge Length 39.37"
Blade Angle 1/2° – 2° Adjustable
Blade Gap Adjustment Manual, Lever Acuated
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 15400lbs
Minimum Material Thickness 24ga
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 166x75x85
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.