We build this 10 gauge metal shear with a fully welded metal plate frame to reduce flex and ensure accuracy. Industrial-grade hydraulics produce smooth movements that prolong blade life.
- <60” length sheet metal shear..
- 10 gauge mild steel maximum capacity.
- Minimum capacity of 24 gauge mild steel.
- 3 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Up to 26 strokes per minute.
- Adjustable 24” backgauge ensures precise repeatability.
- Front support arms and table guides keep the material square to the blade.
3 modes on the operator console:
- Inch mode: Jog the control and ease the blade down to the material.
- Single mode: Make one cut cycle per foot pedal push.
- Auto mode: Continue cycling as you hold the pedal down.
- Comes standard with high carbon chromium blades.
- Blades have 4 shearing edges, so you can turn them when an edge gets dull to extend blade life and save money.
- Hydraulic hold-downs clamp the sheet solidly to the table, eliminating material lifting and improving blade life.
- Rigid steel frame minimizes deformation and helps deliver clean, high-quality cuts.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We stock replacement parts, including blades, in house for fast shipping.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone from a team of reps with hands-on metalworking experience.
Also available in 52”-long and a 80”-long versions (both with 10 gauge capacity).
Item Number SH-6010
Back Gauge Length 24"
Shear Length 60"
Motor 5 hp
Thickness (SS) 10 ga. (13 ga.)
Strokes Per Minute 26
Front Gauge Length 24"
Blade Angle 1°
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 3000lbs
Minimum Material Thickness 24ga
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 85x35x58
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.