This NC shear enables fast, precise production runs with a programmable backgauge. The fully welded steel frame on this heavy-duty shear steel frame eliminates vibrations commonly found on other models.
- 96” length
- Maximum capacity of ¼”-thick mild steel.
- 10 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Uses only the best components, like Schneider electrical parts, Rexroth hydraulics, and NOK seals from Japan.
- Hydraulics are located in the front for simple fluid changes. Just lift the panels using the convenient handles.
- Squaring arms support the material and keep it square to the blade.
- Roller infeed tables, mounted on the front, help you load heavy materials.
- Fully programmable backgauge is accurate to =/- .01mm.
- Internal memory can hold up to 100 programs.
- Adjustable blade gap prevents crimping or folding. Just turn the handwheel.
- You can adjust the raked angle for your material thickness to minimize burr and reduce strain on the hydraulics. Press a button, then pull the lever until the light goes on.
- Comes standard with shadow line positioner for accurate material placement.
- Fully welded and integrated steel plate frame eliminates vibrations and stress on the cutting process.
- This hydraulic sheet metal shear is covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We stock blades and other replacement parts, so we can get them to you quickly.
- Includes lifetime technical support from our team of reps, all with hands-on metalworking experience.
This hydraulic shear is also available for sale in two 120” versions: ¼” mild steel capacity and ½” mild steel capacity.
You can add an optional sheet support system to this model at the time of order. Please call us for details.
Item Number SH-70250-HD
Max. Material Thickness 1/4"
Max. Thickness (Stainless Steel) .177"
Thickness (mild steel) .250"
Max. Material Thickness (Stainless Steel) .125"
Blade Rake Angle 1.5 Degrees
Blade Clearance Manual Hand Wheel
Back Gauge Length 23.62"
Shear Length 96"
Motor 10 hp
Strokes Per Minute 14 - 45
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 10525lbs
Minimum Material Thickness 18ga.
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 143x80x73 & 69x44x11
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.