Need to cut thousands of feet of board over 3 daily shifts? This 7.5 hp industrial table saw will deliver accurate results every time. One operator can easily handle 10-foot wood panels. Order this sliding table saw online today!
- Simplest and most economical of our STS-14120 models.
- Choose from 3 blade speeds (3,000, 4,000, and 5,000 rpm) depending on the hardness and thickness of your material.
- 7.5 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Standard 12” blade turns on 1” arbor.
- Also accepts a huge 14” blade without modification.
- Includes fences for rip cuts, crosscuts, and angle or miter cuts.
- 1 hp scoring blade spins at 8,000 rpm to ensure a crisp, clean cut without frayed or ripped edges.
- Scoring blade saves you time. No extra work sanding edges after a cut.
- Huge 15” x 125” sliding table slides on 4 precision shafts for jitter-free motion.
- Table is made of fully-extruded, anodized aluminum that will stay square and true over many years of use.
- The table moves so smoothly that you can slide a whole sheet of 4 x 8 material without ever thinking there’s weight on it.
- Steel handwheel allows you to tilt the blade and incorporates a digital readout (DRO) for telling you the angle.
- Rugged all-steel base stabilizes the machine and reduces vibrations for flawless accuracy and alignment.
- Durable cast steel trunnion has heavy boxed (not dovetailed) ways.
- CSA certified.
- Includes a safety blade guard with a tension system for lifting and lowering the guard without moving it from side to side.
- 4” dust port lets you hook up an extraction system to keep you shop clean.
- The Sliding Table Saw STS-14120 is covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone. Our team of knowledgeable customer reps are here to help.
- Industrial production, especially cabinetry manufacturers, lumber liquidators, and railroad yards.
- Crews of experienced shift-workers who are comfortable measuring for repeatability and don’t need to rely on DROs or programming.
Item Number STS-14120
Shipping Weight 2110lbs
Table Size (Length) 126"
Table Size (Width) 15"
Max Stock Width 51"
Table Saw Blade Diameter 12"
Table Saw Arbor 1"
Table Saw Cutting Height @ 90° 4.125"
Table Saw Cutting Height @ 45° 2.75"
Table Saw Scoring Blade RPM 8000
Table Saw Scoring Blade Diameter 4.5"
Table Saw Scoring Blade Arbor 7/8"
Power 220V Three Phase
Horse Power 7.5
Weight (lbs) 2250
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 90x47x39 & 131x19x15
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.