This pivot-style hydraulic ironworker combines a compact footprint with a budget-friendly price to meet the needs of small fabrication shops. The SW-443 includes just about every feature you’d want to help you shear and punch smoothly.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Delivers 44 tons of force for punching and shearing.
- Stations for 4 main functions: flat-bar shearing, angle cutting, section cutting for multiple profiles, and punching.
- Runs at up to 23 cycles per minute, increasing the speed of your projects.
- Product hold-downs for all stations ensure clean, straight shearing.
- Large reference tables accommodate bigger pieces of material and easily pull out from the machine, so that you can get the punch closer to angle iron.
- Product guides make repeatability a cinch when you’re setting up production runs.
- Large-button control panel and foot pedal punch control are conveniently located.
- Offers adjustable stroke control, with upstrokes and downstrokes for the punching and shearing sections and a maximum stoke length of 1.125".
- Accepts optional tooling available from Baileigh Industrial, such press brake attachments, to make this machine even more versatile.
- Includes .75” punch and die.
- Heavy welded steel plate construction maintains accuracy, minimizes flex, and makes the machine last longer.
- Baileigh covers the SW-443 with a 1-year warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
Why choose the SW-443 over similar machines?
- This ironworker’s small footprint will fit into tight shop spaces and just about any job site.
- The SW-44 comes standard with features that you won’t find on most ironworkers in this price range, like a large table with product guides and a foot pedal.
- Quick-release punch and die system makes changeovers faster and more efficient.
- CE certifications vouch for the machine’s exacting quality and safety standards.
- You can count on Baileigh’s team of experienced representatives for unlimited remote after-sale support. Call us up any time for troubleshooting or project advice.
Item Number SW-443
Motor Hp 3
Width x Thickness 13.77" x .25"
Round Bar Shear 1.125"
Punch Capacity .75" x .625"
Punching Pressure 44 Tons
Throat Depth 6.88"
Square Bar Shear 1" x 1"
Bar Shearing Working Height 44.88"
Angle Shearing Working Height 40"
Angle Shearing at 90° 3" x 3" x .25"
Angle Flange Trim 3.14" x .393"
Blade Length 13.87"
Max. Stroke Length 1.125"
Diameter x Thickness 1.5" x .375"
Cycles / Min. 23
Flat Bar Shearing 7.87" x .5"
Flat Shearing Working Height 42.32"
Power 220V 3-Phase
Shipping Weight 1450lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x48x68
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.