Punching. Shearing. Notching. Sounds like work for 3 machines, doesn’t it? But you can do it all with just one: the SW-503 hydraulic ironworker. We manufactured this compact machine to multitask at your shop for decades.
- This 50 ton ironworker runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- 50 tons of vertical pressure at each of its 5 integrated stations.
- 5 workstations each execute a different function: punching, flat bar shearing, angle shearing, bar shearing, and rectangle notching.
- Vertical hydraulic movement executes clean cuts in seconds, prevents deformed edges, and reduces waste.
- Material stops and multipositional backgauge simplify production runs.
- Large 2-piece tables with meter guides pull out from the machine to handle many shapes and profiles.
- Adjustable stroke control, with downward and upward stroke knobs, can limit machine movement and reduce production costs.
- Jog dial lets you align tooling for safe and easy set-ups.
- Material hold-down with knurled handle enables you to quickly fine-tune and fit a given profile.
- Punching station includes a T-slot base.
- 7 sets of punches and dies can tackle a wide range of projects and our patented swing-away stripper makes tooling changes more efficient.
- Welded steel plate framework keeps the machine rigid and minimizes flex.
- Baileigh backs all ironworkers with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
Why choose the SW-503 over similar machines?
- Pure vertical movement eliminates deformation and delivers precise results you can count on. You won’t get cleaner, faster cuts from any competing ironworkers, most of which use less efficient pivot mechanisms.
- Shearing design with vertical hydraulic force decreases material waste.
- Baileigh’s ironworkers offer the fastest tooling changes in the industry, thanks to the swing-away stripper on our punch station.
- This unit comes standard with many features that other manufacturers charge extra for, like punch and die sets and large working tables.
- The tall, compact SW-503 saves space in your shop and operates at low noise levels, unlike some ironworker machines on the market.
- Unlimited customer support is always just a phone call away. Baileigh’s team of experienced service reps will provide remote troubleshooting and application advice.
Número de artículo SW-503
Cizalla de barra redonda 1,125 "
Rectángulo Muescador ancho x profundidad x profundidad 2" x 3.5" x .281"
Prensa plegadora en V simple L x T 6,312" x 0,312"*
Capacidad de perforación .875" x .625"
Presión de perforación 50 toneladas
Muescas de tubería 2.5"*
Prensa plegadora en V múltiple L x T 9.875" x .156"*
La profundidad de la garganta 6 "
Vee Notcher Lado x Lado x T 3,5" x 3,5" x 0,312"*
Altura de trabajo 32,5 "
Cizalla de barra cuadrada 1 "x 1"
Cizallamiento angular a 90° 3" x 3" x .25"
Ángulo de flexión 2,5" x 0,312"*
Ajuste de brida angular 3 "
Longitud de la hoja 10,25 "
Max. Longitud de la carrera 1,125 "
Diámetro x Espesor 1.625" x .375"
Ciclos / Min. 19 a 15 mm
Corte de barra plana 10" x 0,375"
Energía 3 HP - 220V Trifásico
Peso de envio 1650 libras
Dimensiones de envío (pulgadas) 60x48x73
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.