This rugged hydraulic ironworker machine amps up the efficient, feature-loaded design of our SW-50 models with additional capacity for tougher applications. If your shop takes on punching, shearing, and notching jobs on a regular basis, let the SW-623 prove how hardworking a hydraulic ironworker can be over decades of use.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Delivers a robust 62 tons of pressure at all 5 integrated stations: punching, flat bar shearing, angle shearing, bar shearing, and rectangle notching.
- Pure vertical hydraulic movement at each station produces exceptionally clean cuts, notches, and holes in seconds.
- You can set the backgauge and material stops to save time and ensure repeatability for production runs.
- Large 2-piece worktables, equipped with handy meter guides, pull out from the machine to fit oversized or awkwardly shaped materials.
- Downward and upward adjustable stroke controls minimize unnecessary machine motion, decreasing energy usage as well as wear and tear.
- Knurled handle located at the top of the notching station lets you adjust the material hold-down to deliver crisp shears and punched holes.
- Our patented swing-away material stripper lets you change tooling in seconds.
- Specify tooling alignment with a turn of the jog dial for increased safety.
- Comes standard with 7 punch and die sets, ready to handle a variety of materials and profiles.
- Accepts durable tooling options from Baileigh, such as press brake or pipe notching attachments, that make the SW-623’s even more useful.
- Rigid steel plate construction strengthens the machine and maintains accuracy.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone from Baileigh’s seasoned team of customer service representatives.
Why choose the SW-623 over similar machines?
- Vertical hydraulic movement minimizes deformation and produces more exact cuts than competing ironworkers that use pivot mechanisms.
- The ironworker and its tooling will both last longer because the vertical direction of the hydraulic pressure reduces stress on the machine.
- Exceptionally fast punch tooling change system takes time off of production runs.
- We automatically include extras that other companies consider upgrades, such as a die sets and wastebaskets for scrap.
- This unit’s small footprint will save space at your shop.
- You can count on unlimited remote assistance and troubleshooting. Give us a call anytime. We can also offer advice on getting the most out of the SW-623 on projects.
Item Number SW-623
Round Bar Shear 1.5"
Rectangle Notcher W x D x T 2" x 3.5" x .312"
Single Vee Press Brake L x T 6.312" x .312"*
Punch Capacity 1.125" x .625"
Punching Pressure 62 Tons
Pipe Notching 2.5"
Multi Vee Press Brake L x T 9.875" x .156"*
Notching Working Height 40"
Throat Depth 8"
Vee Notcher Side x Side x T 3.5" x 3.5" x .312"*
Working Height 39.5"
Square Bar Shear 1.5" x 1.5"
Channel Shear 4"*
Bar Shearing Working Height 44"
Angle Shearing Working Height 40"
Angle Shearing at 90° 4" x 4" x .375"
Angle Bending 2.5" x .312"*
Angle Flange Trim 4"
Blade Length 14.125"
I Beam Shear 4"*
Max. Stroke Length 2"
Cycles / Min. 28 @ 15 mm
Flat Bar Shearing 13.50" x .5"
Flat Shearing Working Height 31.5"
Power 5 HP - 220V 3-Phase
Shipping Weight 2465lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x48x78
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.