Looking to increase productivity in your shop? This hydraulic ironworker enables 2 operators to work independently at any of the machine’s 5 stations. Plus, the machine’s pure vertical movement minimizes distortion and delivers clean cuts every time.
- SW-95 universal ironworker runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- 95 tons of punching pressure and a whopping 123 tons of shearing and notching force.
- 5 integrated workstations each execute a different function: punching, notching, flat bar shearing, angle shearing, and bar shearing.
- Dual-operator design enables 2 people to work at opposite ends of the machine simultaneously without loss of power at either station.
- Hydraulic cylinders use entirely vertical movement to perform all functions.
- Electric back gauge and adjustable material stops save you effort and deliver precise results for production runs.
- Large worktables separate into 2 pieces, allowing you to get angle iron and oddly-shaped materials to the punch without difficulty.
- Includes 7 sets of punches and dies to accommodate a variety of applications.
- Accepts universal tooling. Jog dial allows for simple and secure tool alignment.
- Foot pedal provides convenient stop and start control.
- Adjustable stroke control of both the upward and downward strokes limits movement and reduces costs.
- Extra-deep 16” throat depth at the punch station handles large pieces of material and increases capacity.
- Hydraulic hold-downs at the shear station ensure safe operation and even cuts.
- Waste buckets keep your shop neat and reduce time spent on clean-up.
- Heavy structural steel plate framework ensures rigidity and eliminates flexing.
- Baileigh covers the SW-95 universal ironworker with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
Why choose the SW-95 over similar machines?
- You won’t find another ironworker that can muster such heavy force across 5 function stations.
- Vertical hydraulic movement needs less clearance and decreases material waste. By contrast, many competing brand ironworkers depend on less efficient pivot mechanisms.
- The SW-95 will let you finish tasks twice as fast by enabling 2 people to use it at the same time.
- Punch tooling lasts longer on the SW-95 because stress is spread out over the entire circumference of the punch instead of just one edge.
- Baileigh’s patented swing-away stripper allows for the quickest tooling changes in the industry.
- Comes standard with a number of extras, like waste buckets and oversized work tables, features that other manufacturers consider upgrades.
- Our team of customer service reps, all of whom have hands-on experience with Baileigh machines, provide unlimited remote assistance. Just give us a call for tips or troubleshooting.
Item Number SW-95
Round Bar Shear 1.75"
Rectangle Notcher W x D x T 2" x 3.5" x .5"
Single Vee Press Brake L x T 9.875" x .625"*
Punch Capacity 1.062" x .875"
Punching Pressure 95 Tons
Pipe Notching 4.4"*
Multi Vee Press Brake L x T 19.625" x .187"*
Notching Working Height 41.3"
Throat Depth 16"
Vee Notcher Side x Side x T 4.1" x 4.1" x .5"*
Working Height 41.3"
Square Bar Shear 1.75" x 1.75"
Angle Shearing Working Height 40.9"
Angle Shearing at 90° 5.125" x 5.125" x .5"
Angle Bending 4" x .312"*
Angle Flange Trim 4"
Blade Length 16.125"
Large V Notcher Side x Side x T 5.75" x 5.75" x .375"*
Max. Stroke Length 3.93"
Diameter x Thickness 2" x .5"
Cycles / Min. 38 @ 15 mm
Flat Bar Shearing 16" x .75"
Flat Shearing Working Height 28.5"
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 6225lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 85x55x85
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.