The TN-800 Tube and Pipe Notcher does what no other tubing notcher on the market can do: notch tube from 1” to 3” OD without any change in tooling, hole saws, or mandrels.
- Made in the USA.
- 1 hp motor runs on 110-volt power. You can operate it almost anywhere, including in the field.
- Notches up to 60°.
- Carefully-chosen milling speed of 350 rpm balances cutting power with long machine life and low wear and tear.
- Our tooling-free design lets you simply dial in the OD that you want to notch—and the tube notcher will change its eccentric path and produce a perfect notch.
- Vise adjusts in just about every way possible, featuring X- and Y-axis control to ensure a good cutting position.
- Degree or angle-finder makes it simple to check the angle and ensure repeatability.
- If you want a more traditional notch, the cam lock enables you to set your degrees; just move it in either direction to angle the notch.
- Heavy-duty cast iron framework reduces vibration, prolongs machine life, and delivers more accurate results.
- Includes portable cart with wheels, so that when you’re not using the TN-800 you can roll it out of the way.
- Baileigh covers this end mill tube and pipe notcher with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
Recommended for: Structural work, racing and off-road chassis, steam pipe, and many more applications.
Why choose the TN-800 over similar machines?
- Baileigh’s patented design (Patent No: 6,435,783) can save you thousands of dollars every year in tooling costs. No competing end mill notcher can cope from 1” to 3” OD tube or pipe without a switch.
- Decimal angle-finder enables you to work your way up to the right notch angle to produce a tighter fit and a better weld without wasting material on trial and error.
- Made in the USA and built to last, the TN-800 draws strength from its rugged cast iron construction, something you won’t find on many competing models.
- You can depend on unlimited remote assistance from Baileigh’s team of friendly and experienced reps. Call us anytime for application advice and problem solving.
Item Number TN-800
Country of Manufacture United States
Motor 1 hp
Mill Speed 350 rpm
Notching Capacity (OD) .5" (Optional) - 3"
Angle Adjustment 0 – 60°
End Mill Size 1" Standard / 1/2" Optional
Shipping Weight 540lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x77
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.