Need to bend 1” thick steel plate into a perfect cylinder? This machine is built to last for years in industrial production shops. The four-roll design gives you an advantage for precision work.
- 1” mild steel maximum capacity.
- 120” (10-foot) length.
- Massive 20 hp motor runs on 480-volt 3-phase power.
- All 4 forming rolls are hardened and polished.
- 2 central driven rolls.
- Dual hydraulic motors and high-efficiency planetary gearboxes directly rotate the 2 driven rolls.
- Front rolls have independent hydraulic lifters that go in the orbital pattern.
- Stabilizer torsion bar system keeps front rolls parallel to the top roll.
- Fast and easy to use:
- Pinch the plate between the 2 central driven rolls.
- Pre-bend the leading edge.
- Roll the body of the part along with the trailing edge all in one direction and in one pass.
- Plate is pinched at all times during the rolling cycle, so there’s no chance to lose the position.
- Conveniently movable operator console with control panel.
- Toggles on the console make it simple to control the roll movement.
- 2 DROs on the control panel show the front and back roll positions for repeatability.
- Hydraulic system for material removal: yoke on top roll drops, allowing the roll to lift.
- Fully integrated steel plate frame helps maintain accuracy and prevent distortion or flex.
- Includes conical bending system.
- 1-year parts warranty.
- Comes with lifetime technical support by phone from our in-house team of knowledgeable reps.
- Free machine training and demos are available at our Wisconsin headquarters. Optional training at your location is available for a fee.
Item Number PR-101000-4
Rolling Cap. (Mild Steel) 1"
Forming Width 122"
Number of Rolls 4
Driven Rolls 2
Top Roll Dia. 14.5"
Bottom Roll Dia. 13.7"
Slide Roll Dia. 10.6"
Roll Adjustment Hydraulic
Motor 20 hp.
Power 480V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 37400lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 188" x 76" x 56"
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.