Like many machines built into one, this double end chamfering machine does more than just bevel material. It also easily adjusts to the right height and orientation to shave time off your project, like it shaves the edge off of plate metal.
- 5.25 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Bevels materials ranging in thickness from .275” to 2.75” or 7 to 70 mm.
- You can vary the angle continuously from 15° to 60° without replacing any parts.
- Inverter allows for adjustment of automatic feed speed.
- Industrial-grade gear reduction system guides cutter head.
- Milling head, with rugged inserts, moves at high speeds.
- Control the plate beveling machine with a detachable pendant, outfitted with large dials and stop and start buttons.
- Includes sophisticated “floating” manipulator stand and trolley to save you time and effort on positioning and set up.
- Large wheels mounted on trolley carriage enable smooth transportation.
- Lift handle lets you raise the machine to the desired height.
- Dust-proof box encloses all electrical circuits and comes equipped with all appropriate safety features.
- Comes standard with table for smaller material processing without sacrificing bevel capacity.
- Conforms to strict CE or European Conformity regulations.
- Double end chamfering machine covered by a 1-year warranty as well as lifetime technical support from Baileigh’s experienced team.
Use this plate beveling machine for: chamfering steel, stainless steel, aluminum, or any other shearable material, especially in preparation for welding.
Why choose the CM-50DS over similar machines?
- No need to use a time-absorbing crane to flip the material. This model rotates on its stand to achieve double-sided beveling.
- “Floating” stand compensates for unevenness in the floor or steel plate.
- Clamping system allows for assembly and disassembly in seconds and without any tools.
- You can rely on Baileigh for project advice and troubleshooting—just a phone call away—for as long as you’re using the CM-50DS.
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.