With a welded steel frame weighing 17 tons, this hydraulic roll bender can handle production runs in heavy-duty materials while maintaining accuracy.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Double-pinch design with 3 driven rolls.
- Independently-adjustable left and right bending rolls minimize wasteful straight lengths at both the beginning and end of each part.
- Control all machine functions at once from the movable, easy-to-use podium.
- Digital readoutsfor every controlled element of the machine makes the programming of single radius bends virtually effortless.
- Baileigh backs this tubing bender with a 1-year parts warranty as well as lifetime technical support by phone.
Use this machine for: Structural applications, playgrounds, shipyard building, or any high-production, low-waste project.
Why choose the R-H250 over comparable machines?
- Heavy steel construction minimizes flex at full capacity. With an upper shaft diameter just under 7.5”, why settle for anything less? Few roll benders on the market can compete with that kind of structural strength!
- Independently-controlled hydraulic lateral guide rolls and lower bending rollsoffer a level flexibility you'll only find in a Baileigh Industrial machine.
- Internal memory and position recording will improve efficiency at any shop doing large bending, regardless of production numbers.
- We’ll work with you to engineer a “turnkey” package, ready for use and specific to your applications.
- You can count on Baileigh’s team of customer reps (all with experience using our machines) to provide remote assistance and free application advice for as long as you’re using the R-H250.
Item Number R-H250
Driven Rolls 3
Roll Adjustment Hydraulic
Pipe Capacity Size: 8" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 98"
Square Tube Capacity Size: 5.875" (.375")
Solid Round Capacity Size: 5" / Min. Dia. 62"
Flat Bar Easy Way Size: 13.75" (1.96") / Min. Dia. 36"
Flat Bar Hard Way Size: 6.875" (1.5") / Min. Dia. 52"
Lower Shaft Dia. 9.05"
Upper Shaft Dia. 9.84"
Motor 5.3 hp
Power 220V 3- phase
Shipping Weight 34000lbs
Material Type All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.
*Optional Tooling Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.
Dimensions L x W x H 88" x 132.25" x 82"
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.