The CS-225M makes burr-free cuts like only a cold saw can. This portable benchtop saw has a cast base and a flood coolant system, often found only on more expensive models.
- Accepts a 9” blade (included).
- It’s our smallest cold saw.
- 2.5” round tube maximum capacity at 90°.
- Miters up to 45° to the left.
- Spins at 50 rpm, optimal for cutting many different kinds of materials.
- Cuts tubing, pipe, angle iron, solids, and much more.
- 1 hp motor runs on 110 volts, so you can plug it in anywhere.
- Self-centering American-style vise keeps the material in the right position with respect to the blade.
- Vise grips the material on both sides of the blade for extra support.
- Direct drive gearbox (encased in a fully machined cast iron housing) ensures proper alignment and a long lifetime of use.
- Stop rod helps with repeatability for small production runs.
- Heavy-duty cast iron base stabilizes the machine, so that it can deliver accurate cuts for many years.
- Flood coolant system maintains high cut quality and helps both the saw and its blades last longer.
- Replacement parts are in stock at our Wisconsin headquarters, so you can get them quickly.
- Covered by a 1-year warranty.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone from a team with hands-on metalworking experience.
- Hobbyists and small fab shops.
- Larger maintenance or R&D shops that need an entry-level cold saw.
Item Number CS-225M-V2
Max. Blade Diameter 9"
Head Miter 45° Left / 30° Right
Round Solid at 45° 1.5"
Square Tube at 45° 2" x 2"
Round Tube at 45° 2.125"
Round Solid at 90° 1.75"
Square Tube at 90° 2.25" x 2.25"
Round Tube at 90° 2.5"
Coolant System Yes
Vice Style Dual Action, Self Centering
Max. Vice Opening 2.75"
Head Style Pivot
Arbor Size 1.26"
Motor 1 hp
Blade Speed 50 rpm
Shipping Weight 200lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 28x20x25
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.