We designed this industrial dust collector to work 2 shifts in heavy woodworking shops—and keep them pristine. This quiet unit will run all day long and stay cooler than competitors.
- Mighty 5 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Produces 3,600 CFM of suction to pull dust from several machines at the same time.
- Powerful airflow will overcome resistance caused by the ducting from machine to collector.
- To deliver more force, this dust collector has a higher amp draw than our smaller capacity units.
- 1 micron filter traps even the smallest particles with with 99.9% efficiency, keeping your shop’s air clean and breathable.
- Automatic filter cleaner starts them motorized flapper to release dust when you power down.
- 60-gallon drum collects enough dust that you don’t have to empty it too frequently.
- Casters on the drum allow you to easily wheel it and dispose of sawdust. No need to risk a spilling bag!
- 4 dust ports (10” x 4”) enable you to hook up multiple machines at once.
- Comes with a grounding screw; just attach a copper wire and touch it to PVC hose to take away the charge.
- Remote-controlled start and shutoff lets you manage the dust collector while you’re working on another machine across the room.
- Swivel casters on the base make this dust collector convenient to move.
- Takes 2 to 4 hours to assemble the machine.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We back this dust extraction system with lifetime technical support by phone. Our experienced woodworkers are here to troubleshoot and answer questions.
- Industrial cabinet shops
- Tech colleges that teach multiple woodworking classes
- Non-woodworking companies that release heavy dust particles into their shop environment
Item Number DC-3600C
Shipping Weight 510lbs
Dust Collection Port 10" x 4"
Number of Outlets 4
Drum Capacity (Gallon) 60 gallon
Remote Start Included
Power 220V Three Phase
Horse Power 5
Noise Level ( @ 3 meters) 88 Decibles
Max. Static Pressure 12.3 In H2O
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 69x44x60
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.