Need a heavy industrial dust collector? Our DC-6000C pulls 6,000 CFM and will keep large shops pristine. Hook this cyclone dust extractor up to 5 machines, and it’ll stay cool for multiple shifts.
- 10 hp motor runs on 440-volt 3-phase power.
- Whopping 6,000 CFM in suction can overcome some of the resistance caused by ducting.
- Produces 17” of static pressure. In other words, it could suck 17” of water up a hose. That’s how much force it generates.
- We designed this cyclone dust extractor to run all day long and keep up with many employees.
- 1 micron filter removes the finest particles from the air for a safer, healthier workspace.
- Combination cyclone and bag-style design uses cyclone force, but puts dust through a bag-style filter.
- Remote-controlled start and shutdown lets you conveniently manage the large dust collector while you’re working on another machine.
- 5 ports (13” x 4”) allow you to hook this collector up to your whole woodworking shop.
- Comes with a grounding screw; just attach a copper wire and touch it to PVC hose to take away the charge.
- 2 large drums safely hold dust and debris, keeping your shop neat and clean.
- Swiveling casters on both drums make it simple to dump waste and reduce the chance of a spill.
- Takes 4 to 6 hoursto assemble. You’ll need a crane or a forklift to put it together.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Lifetime technical support by phone.
Large dust collector recommended for the largest industrial woodworking shops that have multiple employees on 2 or 3 shifts daily.
Item Number DC-6000C
Shipping Weight 785lbs
Dust Collection Port 13" x 4"
Number of Outlets 5
Drum Capacity (Gallon) 63 gallon x 2
Remote Start Included
Power 440V Three Phase
Horse Power 10
Noise Level ( @ 3 meters) 95 Decibles
Max. Static Pressure 17 In H2O
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 69x44x90
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.