We added a DRO to our popular PL-1236E metal lathe, so you can adjust your settings more precisely. This model includes a quick-change tool post and a coolant system. Order this DRO lathe from Baileigh Industrial today.
- Recommended for small fabricators, schools, or garages.
- 70 to 1,400 rpm variable speed.
- Integrated digital readout (DRO) helps you get repeatable results.
- Quick-change tool post makes tooling changes more efficient.
- Gear system allows for taping, turning, and polishing.
- All ways are ground and hardened to ensure long life.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Capable of standard and metric threading.
- Quick-change tool post helps you save time.
- 3-jaw and 4-jaw chucks can hold both square and rounded materials.
- Steady rest and follow rest brace the shaft and prevent wobbling to ensure high accuracy.
- Facing plate lets you shape materials that are large but not long. Bolt your metal to the plate to keep it square and symmetrical.
- Coolant system consists of a reservoir and pump in the base plus a hose you can point as needed.
- Foot brake helps keep your shop safe.
- Halogen work light comes standard.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Replacement parts are in stock at our Wisconsin warehouse for fast shipping.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from our team of reps with first-hand metalworking experience.
Item Number PL-1236E-DRO-1.0
Sleeve Travel 4"
Spindle Bore 1.50"
Spindle Bore Taper Morse #5
Sleeve Taper Morse #3
Sleeve Diameter 1.250"
Range Of Inch Threads 4 - 56 T.P.I.
Metric Thread Range 0.4 – 7 mm
Spindle Nose D1-4"
Travel Of Cross Slide 5.312"
Travel Of Top Slide 3.250"
Width Of Bed 7.125"
Spindle Speed 9 (70 – 1400 rpm)
Swing In Gap 17"
Swing Over Bed 12"
Swing Over Cross Slide 7.625"
Longitudinal Feed Range 0.002" – 0.0548"/rev
Lead Screw Thread Pitch 8 T.P.I.
Length Of Gap 6"
Max. Tool Selection .625" x .625"
Cross Feed Range 0.007" – 0.0187"/rev
Distance Between Centers 3666
Power 220V / 1-phase
Shipping Weight 1420lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 69x44x62
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.